Instant Logistics

I’ve had loads of work offered by the above. They seem on level in correspondance. Has anyone on here had any dealings with them, or have any knowledge of them? Cheers. :smiley:

companycheck.co.uk/director/916225190

i wouldnt. call me cynical but to many companies he can close and have a ready made replacement

Having looked at their website there is a lot of mention of “partners”, suggests to me that they get what scraps of work they can then farm it out on the pallet network, instant company today instantly gone tomorrow, accordingly they hold a waste licence - £154 quid, anyone can get one and doesn’t mean much, maybe they are tatters … up to you mate.

Cheers gentlemen. My thoughts too, hence the post.

The company has been trading successfully for over 8 years & has over 10,000 hauliers on it’s database from owner drivers to some of the largest logistics companies in the UK & Europe. Payment terms are 30 days month end prompt by fastpay.
Clients include major blue-chip companies to sme manufacturers. Apart from UK & European collections & deliveries, warehousing facilities are available nationwide. We do not use pallet networks as we tend to only deal in full & part loads (90% of our business is full Artic work across the UK & Europe).
Looking at the photo/images used by the idiots who replied says a lot about their I.Q. and obviously have a lot of spare time on their hands (Probably because they are not getting enough jobs offered to them)!
I also think these people should print their real names when printing lies about companies they know nothing about.
In future, perhaps you should contact the company you are criticising directly so as to get accurate facts & figures before giving your experienced, knowledgeable opinions.

Paul Fisher
Commercial Director
Instant Logistics

Wow, thread resurrection! :open_mouth: That original post was 2014 Paul, glad you seem to be doing well.

Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!

Well done on making it work throughout the turbulent times Paul. Teach Stobarts a thing or two hopefully.

Paul Fisher:
The company has been trading successfully for over 8 years & has over 10,000 hauliers on it’s database from owner drivers to some of the largest logistics companies in the UK & Europe. Payment terms are 30 days month end prompt by fastpay.
Clients include major blue-chip companies to sme manufacturers. Apart from UK & European collections & deliveries, warehousing facilities are available nationwide. We do not use pallet networks as we tend to only deal in full & part loads (90% of our business is full Artic work across the UK & Europe).
Looking at the photo/images used by the idiots who replied says a lot about their I.Q. and obviously have a lot of spare time on their hands (Probably because they are not getting enough jobs offered to them)!
I also think these people should print their real names when printing lies about companies they know nothing about.
In future, perhaps you should contact the company you are criticising directly so as to get accurate facts & figures before giving your experienced, knowledgeable opinions.

Paul Fisher
Commercial Director
Instant Logistics

An interesting way to introduce yourself to the forum.
Who’s printing lies?
I will add you or your staff were never very good at responding to emails. This used to annoy me, I’m sure I’m not alone.