Any Irish Operators On Here...?

FH12 of Reid’s going down the 3rd lane of the M62 yesterday (I think it was) after having sat behind a wagon in the middle lane for all of 30 seconds and then started flashing him out of his way.

I lie in wait for the day when a Reid’s (or any other wagon) driver does that to me because I’ll take great pleasure in watching them prise themselves from the mangled metal that is the front of their unit and the back of my trailer when I give the stop pedal a ‘gentle’ push

Yes obviously limited then! Remember seeing 4 of them for a brief second overtaking us as we came of the boat on the A75, they just vanished and we were doin 60!

routier:
Yes obviously limited then! Remember seeing 4 of them for a brief second overtaking us as we came of the boat on the A75, they just vanished and we were doin 60!

Are the regulations regarding speed limiters different in Ireland? Every single time I see a wagon steaming down lane 2 past everyone else, it always turns out to be Irish. How come they always go faster than UK wagons?

Deaks:

routier:

Are the regulations regarding speed limiters different in Ireland? Every single time I see a wagon steaming down lane 2 past everyone else, it always turns out to be Irish. How come they always go faster than UK wagons?

Thats because we run them on “The devils buttermilk” (poteen) :exclamation: :exclamation: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was wondering :unamused: :unamused: , Is there any Irish Operators on here…■■ Or anybody representing Irish companies from both North and Southern Ireland… :question: :question:

If so please do let me know, very interested in local companies from around Ireland, it would be very much appreciated indeed… :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :smiley:

Many thanks guys, good-luck… :smiley: :smiley:

Hi Mark,
Sorry I’m not a company,but I’m an O/D from N’ards,Running a 6x2 Foden Alpha and Kel-Berg insulated trailer hauling blacktop and aggregates out of quarries in the County Down and greater Belfast areas.
Are you a driver/O/D yourself?

well my dad drives for Reid Transport in Ballymena, doing england for them :wink: :wink:

V8KARLV8:
well my dad drives for Reid Transport in Ballymena, doing england for them :wink: :wink:

boy them reid wagons can shift :laughing:

aye some of them arnt too bad :wink:

FH12 of Reid’s going down the 3rd lane of the M62 yesterday (I think it was) after having sat behind a wagon in the middle lane for all of 30 seconds and then started flashing him out of his way.

I lie in wait for the day when a Reid’s (or any other wagon) driver does that to me because I’ll take great pleasure in watching them prise themselves from the mangled metal that is the front of their unit and the back of my trailer when I give the stop pedal a ‘gentle’ push. :angry:

Rob K:

I lie in wait for the day when a Reid’s (or any other wagon) driver does that to me because I’ll take great pleasure in watching them prise themselves from the mangled metal that is the front of their unit and the back of my trailer when I give the stop pedal a ‘gentle’ push. :angry:

:laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :wink: :wink:

Rob K:

the lads back,welcome home Rob K.

Rob K:

you could try :wink: