I need a used Fridge Trailer

I’m looking for a used fridge trailer. 13.6m single or dual evap. Ideally with internal door but not essential. Age needs to be <10yrs old. Need roller shutter back door. I’m planning to position this permanently on a spare loading bacy so we can offer chilled/frozen space for Customs exams etc in Dover.

Contact me if you have anything available.

Thanks

Could try www.trucktrader.co.uk

the problem I see is the roller shutter. ive never seen a fridge trailer with one, some converted panel vans but not a trailer.

hotel magnum:
the problem I see is the roller shutter. ive never seen a fridge trailer with one, some converted panel vans but not a trailer.

Off the top of my head, Sainsburys have got 100’s. It wouldnt be a bad idea to find where they get rid of their stock MotisFSA.

sainsburysreartrl.jpg
(Pic found on internet)

hotel magnum:

Nearly every supermarket in the country uses roller shutter fridges

This bloke breaks them and exports, might be worth a look. He’s been well priced on axles in the past.

ebay.co.uk/itm/insulated-sto … 2583012bcd

switchlogic:

hotel magnum:

Nearly every supermarket in the country uses roller shutter fridges

When I bought some Ben&Jerrys from Sainsburys the other week they definitely had doors on.

Perfect

Thanks for the information. We are hot on the heels of the supermarket trailers - they seem to do just what we want.

Thanks for all of your help

MotisFSA:
Perfect

Thanks for the information. We are hot on the heels of the supermarket trailers - they seem to do just what we want.

Thanks for all of your help

Find out where the ex Tesco ones go as there’s over 100 new G&A Tesco fridges been ordered recently so should be a right few of the old Tesco blue painted trailers coming onstream via the exporters. :wink:
Every single last one of them has roller doors and the tail-lift too. :grimacing:

cadwall.com

fleetex.co.uk/spec_sheet.asp?UnitID=4649

Hope this helps!
Jordan :smiley:

compareusedtrucks.com

Might be worth a look if you are still looking

Certainly Tesco and likely most supermarket fridge trailers will have had the fridge actually running for getting on for 18hrs a day 6 1/2 days a week. A 10 year old one will be pretty nigh knackered unless you strike lucky.

I would be quite surprised if he is still looking, the post was from 2013 :open_mouth: :laughing:

Oh and I thought it was something to do with Brexit :laughing: