New war on diesl

I was born and bred in South London, living there through the 60s,70s,80s and 90s. The last 10 years of that time I saw a huge decline. The area I lived in went from a reasonably nice area with an average mix of cultures and social groups, to a complete (zb) hole! A run down dump, rife with drugs, gang culture, and with masses of illiterate and ignorant immigrants with absolutely no regard or understanding of our British way of life and with no intention of “integrating”! Even the London accent is disappearing!When I hear a young person from South London speak now, there is no South London accent. It has been replaced with this “street” accent. This fake, Caribbean, African, Asian blend…y`get me blud, innit?

I got out in 2000 and im glad I did. London used to be a fantastic and vibrant place but now it seems to be a cultural soup kitchen run by the self serving, self regarding, liberal, PC elite who have absolutely NOTHING in common with, or interest in, the true, born and bred Londoners from the last century.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with a war on diesel, just me having a rant about the decline of my home City.