The Harry Gill Fan Club!

Our old mate Harry Gill reckons he hasn’t got a fan club as an entertainer.
Quote from Harry.
hiya,
And Harry has an appreciative fan club of one Thanks Dave.
thanks harry, long retired.

Il join , if the drinks are on harrys tab. :smiley: :smiley:
Single malt , please. :laughing:

Cheers ,…hic!..cattle wagon man.

All applicants must be able to pass the SMT of course I would imagine, Regards Larry.

if thats the harry gill that i rode back from bagdad with i would agree thanks again

i’m joining , me mum always told me to respect my elders .

Better join now, before it’s too late!

I’m in!! :smiley:

You all should join fast he will be out with his knotted rope if you do not join

As long as it with his double act Larry :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

rigsby:
i’m joining , me mum always told me to respect my elders .

Also

Lawrence Dunbar:
All applicants must be able to pass the SMT of course I would imagine, Regards Larry.

Defo

cattle wagon man:
Il join , if the drinks are on harrys tab. :smiley: :smiley:
Single malt , please. :laughing:

Cheers ,…hic!..cattle wagon man.

Defo

Well he’s ex. red & rust old school, so he’s fine by me !

Count me in before the goodie bags run out …

Where do I send my subs? Where? To Newcastle Labour Club c/o the TN Christmas Kitty jar !!Howay now,thats not funny this a properly constituted Fan Club,cash no cheques by the way.Oh! and do we get a signed photo,one that was taken circa 50 years ago,well the cost of plastic surgery and “air brushing” is prohibitive to-day! or maybe the Co-op undertaker could use his embalming skills to improve a new photo,can’t be that dear surely ? Founder member No.12 Anon1.

I will join but with two exeptions (1)That I dont have to pay a membership fee coz I’m only NEARLY a pensioner so have no money yet, and (2) Can I have a signed photograph to put on the front door so that cold callers get scared away as my dog has gone deaf and can’t hear them knocking anymore? :laughing:

Pete.

i will join as harry is funnier than the so called comedians on tele

My dear old mam allways told me not to speek to strange men, So count me in as there is nowt strange about owld Harry, What you see is what you get a whiskey drinking retired owl driver, still at the whiskey but not driving wagons, & I know which one I like best Eh. Regards Larry.

Hope I haven’t frightened him off by starting this fan club.He could be coming after me with the knotted rope. :open_mouth: :wink:

i think you might get in bother if harry’s house gets besieged with anorak clad "harry spotters " all waving their notebooks and begging for autographs .

Harry Gill :smiley: , he is a legend you know and his agent is called Nozzer.
He has even got a fan club in Australia, are there any more branches of The Harry Gill International fan club out there.

rigsby:
i think you might get in bother if harry’s house gets besieged with anorak clad "harry spotters " all waving their notebooks and begging for autographs .

Aye I can just imagine the scene after they’ve got “H” up out of his pit!! Stood at the front door in his under kecks,@>>^**! off and don’t come back you ^&*<:@ scrotes !! Anon 1.

mushroomman:
Harry Gill :smiley: , he is a legend you know and his agent is called Nozzer.
He has even got a fan club in Australia, are there any more branches of The Harry Gill International fan club out there.

Theres two or three Chapters in London I believe,but these all have some sort of “parental” connection from many years ago !! Dennis.