Nearly caught..by her husband

On night trunk changeover with men from different BRS depots in Devon. we changed over at Marlborough. This was in the mid fiftees, and it was always known that a light in a certain downstairs window meant that the husband was away on nights , and all were welcome to enter. being just out of the army and young I wasn’t interested but she did have a regular supply of trunkers.

I worked for an international company doing mainly Austria…but when work was a bit quiet we had some flat trailers that we used to load with steel for Scotland (glasgow) a couple of the drivers started to do this run and it seemed that as it was paying more than the european work we would all do it …for a while anyway…there were normally a meeting place in glasgow where we could all park up and go drinking together…this place was down by the docks a notorious area known for its prostitutes and crime…and although i wasnt over keen on the area i would only go there if our other drivers were around…so after tipping i ran down the dock area and found there was no others parked up, i called the firm to say i was empty and got my re-load address…which was in the city but a few miles away…they told me that the others were on their way back…so i decided to drive over nearer my loading point…found a good place to park…never did like parking on premises as they normally woke you up 2-3 hours before you wanted to…so stayed just down the road…there was a chippy where you get a nice fish supper…and a couple of pubs…which i went into…had a few beers and went to the chippy for supper…there was a girl queueing behind me and once i asked for my fish and chips noticed my accent, where are you from she asked in her broad scottish accent…london i said and we got chatting as we walked along the street to where the truck was parked…she asked where i was staying…hotel camion wheres that she said…ive not heard of that hotel around here..till i explained it was a drivers name for his truck that he sleeps in..like a home from home..when she told me she had never been inside a truck before i offered her a look ..as you do.. and continued our conversation while i wished id had a few beers in the truck…lo and behold she offered me back to her place as she had a few bottles at home…not wishing to be impolite…i accepted…she were a big girl though…in all departments but even way back then i had scruples…and i thought no way hose..too big for me..but then again..when youve had a few…you get carried away…dont ya…well i did…and ended up in bed with her…had some fun as they say…as we lay there afterwards smoking a ciggie she told me she was married, but her husband worked nights…but not to worry cos he wont be home till the morning…but i`ll lock the door just in case…well i can tell ya i was worried…especially when i heard a key in the door…about an hour later and her saying its my husband…get out the window…so grabbing all my clothes i climbed out …naked …and started dressing as i hid away from the window…i must have looked a right idiot as i walked towards my truck half dressed…no socks on…but i made it…and felt a lot safer for it…and swore i wouldnt ever get involved again…married or not…but we all know that the rules get broken now and again and that was a close shave…never saw her again although we were running up there for quite a while.

Great story truckyboy :smiley:

:laughing: every hole is a goal ehy trucky esp after a few beers :blush: :laughing: :laughing:

Cor blimey !! say that again Shaun…not to mention the girl in Romania who could pick up pennies with her privates…till my mate heated one up with a lighter…never did it again…she was on heat…ha ha ha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
have a nice one

Nice one ., By the way did you beat the record for the 4min Mile ,

yeh you must have course your still here , keep em on comeing

the storys please.

I came tae London 20 years ago to look for ma paw,all ma maw could tell me wis he wis a lorry driver fae London who left her in the lurch efter aw she did fur him…DAD! I LOVE YE MAMMY SAYS COME HAME!

Hey Kenny…i thought i looked a bit like you…or you like me…tell mummy i love her and will see her shortly… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: