Drawings from past to future

becouse i have never owned a camera(not even now, only a phone) i,ll try to (and did)express my memorys and thinking of motors tecnology and so on ,whit drawings, after a long discussion whit my self i,ll start a thread for everyone who draws lorries (sorry no computerdrawings),don,t know if they are good, but carryfast can soon tell if there is some problems whit shadows or perspective.hope you like this :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .cheers benkku

well the story of the pic:i was 18 just got a licence 77 the motor was a56 vabis i was helpdriver we handloaded fishboxes on pallets ,about 8-9 tn,s and in late evenings to turku for unloading. one funny or not so memory from one trip was when the drivers seat went thru the woodenfloor in the 56, some moment,s in that yourney :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

our loved 141 in 60tn,gross ,o what memorys,the best going motor we have had, don,t no who had fixed that engine,but fortunatly we had it

6 year,s old nabo man drive a drawbar 76 and his younger brother and i spoiled the wiew ,driving it in weekends,brooaafffff,needed whipers inside to, cheers benkku

mostly drawn sweeds,but tryed whit a,n atki

:smiley: Cracking drawings Benkku, you have a natural talent.
Keep them coming. Cheers.

the moust beauty of cabover scanias,drawer a britt ,furter on two italin desing,s and like them too, couse only scannies and ferraris are my dream mashines,got some scannies,but on other hand the fiat was not the same,thouht it was red,cheers benkku

remember 1965 in november ,our house (in elements) arrive to the plant, now living at same place since 93,after dad died, and son borned ,happy day,s (some sad)in this house can say,cheers benkku

after this my life was never as before. before i,l like lorries (scania,s) after the meeting in the home village whit a โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ–  TRANSMAR driver who missed hes target ,and left whit the scania in 30 % angle,was rememble situation fore life.cheers benkku

BEDFORD J6
in 64 i was in daycare in a family who run this motor

used to stand on the floor to see out,

Benkku.

As Solly has said - great drawings and wonderful that you have a story to go with eachโ€ฆ Having seen your natural gift, Iโ€™m not sure that having a camera is bestโ€ฆ :smiley:

I hope youโ€™ve got lots more to post!! Keep 'em coming :smiley: :smiley:

this is the first 142 and i drove it for 12 years

it was a good motor,later it was two times rebuilt whit an hiab

SCANIA LB 81 non turbo 5gear

this was a slow coach,the first driving job midle 80s moved to helsinki,had been there once befor,to the zoo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .had to learn the town whit telephonecatalog map,one year of life that to,and thank,s for kind replyes,cheers benkku

FODEN IN FINLAND

the only foden i seen in finland stod for years in perniรƒยถ near salo.don,t no the engine,had brittish reg,don,t remember numers.no scrapt .was never in traffic in finland

There fantastic really great

VOLVO F89

this is fiction but think it,s like a artic from late 70,s,for volvo fans,cheers benkku

These pictures are great. I can hardly write my name freehand, no chance of anything like this. Well done and keep going BMA

VOLVO N1225

well one more then.this volvo was my tool for about half a year,330 and 16speed box,did not like it,then got aV8 and get very happy :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ,cheers benkku

You are very close to the wheel, I hope youโ€™re not in an MSA there benkku. :smiley:
Keep them coming. cheers.

Solly:
You are very close to the wheel, I hope youโ€™re not in an MSA there benkku. :smiley:
Keep them coming. cheers.

hydraulic for the "casette " is behind the tag,important to keep head out :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: cheers benkku

bma.finland:
SCANIA LB 81 non turbo 5gear

this was a slow coach,the first driving job midle 80s moved to helsinki,had been there once befor,to the zoo :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .had to learn the town whit telephonecatalog map,one year of life that to,and thank,s for kind replyes,cheers benkku

Thatโ€™s the same type of multi lift wagon that I sarted out (on commercial trucks) with on the council sometimes with bulk refuse containers and a bulk liquids tank but mostly a flat hauling plant.But an old 1975 Leyland Clydesdale not a Scania.Those cables under the body could be a problem if they jumped off their guide and let the body topple sideways as it was being pulled onto the back.Brilliant drawings bma you must have a photographic memory. :wink: