A g jacob and sons removals and storage oxford

Thought I would follow “muckaway” and put some pictures under our own topic , "sorry if there boring " :blush:
This is Phil "the hoffs " Atego which has just been painted up .

This is her in the yard with the wheel trims fitted and allready to go to work .

My “old gal” at 730 one morning ready to leave , young porter was late for work and i was bored

We get this wagon and drag in the yard most weeks , its from Germany ,they park the drag up the road a bit , but he was not happy this week as you will see by the next pictures .

The driver drove along side the trailer and blasted his air horns for at least 2 min , it made no diffrence but we were laughing .

Another shot .

Another shot, we ended up pulling the drawbar round ,then letting the parking brake off whilst holding the shunt button in , this caused traffic problems in central Headington :blush: .

Another shot of “the hoff” , we supplied all Phils extras for his cab and all the cleaning items to keep her looking clean , lucky for us all our men like the vehicles looking good .

Posted this before , my brothers Daf and my “old gal” basking in the sun .

My grampys truck .

You got some tidy looking kit there Jakey.

Thanks Altitude , never seem to get bothered by vosa , 100 % pass rate at mot , we spend far to much on these trucks but we get so much feed back from old and new customers that we just carry on doing our best .

This is the newest truck we have and its the only one we got that can go to London without paying this bloody fee of £200 . :smiling_imp:

My brothers old Dodge , he didnt mind doing the nights out as long as the night heater was working and it has a nice set of curtains in the cab , porter slept in the back .

The Atego when it was new ten years ago .

AdditionalInfo-image-1.jpg

JAKEY:
Thanks Altitude , never seem to get bothered by vosa , 100 % pass rate at mot , we spend far to much on these trucks but we get so much feed back from old and new customers that we just carry on doing our best .

Company’s have to do a good job, as you must be to have been trading all these years. But I think image means a lot as well, customers don’t want some old battered heap outside there house, well I wouldn’t for sure,

JAKEY:
My brothers old Dodge , he didnt mind doing the nights out as long as the night heater was working and it has a nice set of curtains in the cab , porter slept in the back .

Jakey,
Great thread mate, I,ll be going up to Rush Green in a few weeks time do you want me to find out how much he wants for the old Dodge if its still there, would make a great restoration project for you and your brother, (keep you busy at weekends!!)
Regards
Routeman

Hey Richard , do you want a passenger to tag along on your trip to rush green ■■? :smiley: , i will buy the breakie!!! :open_mouth:

A old cutomer of my dads wanted a piano taken to Edinburgh this week but as we didnt have any trucks going up that way we gave this company who we had given work to and they had hired porters off us when they were tipping in our area "mc adie and Reeve " from the Orkneys ,yes I know its along way from Edinburgh but this company will carry any thing north or south .
One thing which did trouble my brother when we were loading the piano was he had a 4ton road roller on his front axle but nothing on his rear axles . :open_mouth:

Another shot , my brother looking in the rear doors .