A g jacob and sons removals and storage oxford

JAKEY:
Smallcoal , it was ground,1st,floor and 2nd floor and lots of kitchens,store cupboards etc , not included was the basement including a old library .maintenance room etc and a top store , therev was files from the 1940’s there bought from there first office , it was one of the worst office moves I had ever done for this company !! ,planning was crap. Too many people walking around looking busy until the last few days ,saying that I will not be buying paper,pens for a while ,plus they gave me a pump truck for spare and 50x crates which I got for a mate because they are blue and mine are red .
They asked me to take 100 office chairs from Oxford to Norwich but you could not stack on them and they were £700 each! ,I said we will load and one driver will take and you help unload for £1500 plus vat , to expensive they said , a man and a van did it in three trips and he stacked on them and broke a few ,cheaper than us though !!!

Oh well if they won’t pay you and pay peanuts then let the monkeys have it and wreck it good enough for the tight (zb) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: