Past Present and in Between in Pictures (Part 1)

newmercman:
Cheers Kev, got the thumbs up for a snap of this beauty Friday last and a benefit burst as he hit the main road, nothing comes close to the sound of a V8 petrol or diesel.
Oily

By coincidence I was taken for a short ride in one of these last week. What a car…I want one :smiley: :smiley:
[/quote]
Hi gingerfold, this one fit the bill ?, snapped the same day.
Oily

No doubt some bugger’s wanting less cars and more wagons [emoji38] for the majority the mix works :smiley:
[/quote]
My mate has just ordered one if those, the 5.0 with the GT performance package. They’re a stunning looking machine and they go like [zb] off a shovel.

I took a mate out in one last year when he came for a visit, we’ve bought 4 new cars from the local dealer, so they like us, I told the salesman I wanted to take my mate out for a spin and he threw me the keys and a $20 voucher for petrol and told me to leave a little bit of tread on the tyres and off we went! I have to say, flat out acceleration was scary, not the speed, that was exhilarating, but the twitchiness of the handling, it felt as if it wanted to kill us given the slightest opportunity and for me that made it even more desirable, they’re something you have to be on your game to get the best from and very rewarding when you do.

I’m doing a lot of work around the house at present, so I need my F150, but as soon as I’m done, there will be a Mustang GT in my garage.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
[/quote]
I’m jealous Mark. The Mustang I was in was the full Monty, 420bhp, lowered suspension, owned by one of my subbies. He’s had it from new in January, and already gone through one pair of rear tyres. He also has a two years old Rolls Royce which I’ve been in…know which I would have if given the choice…and it wouldn’t be the Roller :smiley: :smiley: Come to think of it I must be giving him rates that are too high…but he hasn’t made his money out of transport in the UK. :confused: :confused: