Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

marktaff:

smallcoal:
Hi mark, we got an ex Christie owner driver with us Steve Jones he knew all the drivers knew all w Jones and your old man I showed him this pic it was owned by a neath driver called Martin

Hi John,
Not been on for a while mate been busy with family things…sorry to hear your Dad not been well mate also…hope he’s ok mate ?

That D series here if I’m not mistaken was CTG 207V Ex Associated with the sleeper luton I knew Martin very well…Martin Llewellyn from Seven Sisters he worked for my old man when he finished with Griff Fender…disappeared for a couple of years then turned up with that D series. …we also had the sisters to her 200V. …205V and 208V bought them off Ken Tapp RJ Bown Caerphilly. …will dig photos out of the ones we had.

Hi mark,don’t know how long he got he can’t have anymore chemo and he signed a dnr with the doctor so we got no idea ,the fords Jones bought of Bowns as well ,do you remember a driver called boots had a green d series ,if you ever go up krislyns he can tell you stories about the furniture trucks I been watching moving story on you tube all 8 series see the vans and the warehouse proper removal men and they show the marsden being driven ,how’s your mam and the little one hope ok