Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

JAKEY:
Hello John,

Cor that was long hard day mate ! No night out then ?

This week coming ,about 100o fy going on to a 2200 motor , No stacking as client is a fussy git ! Wallingford to Durham ,two days to load with a tranship off my motor travel Friday return Saturday :open_mouth: big bucks but like I said fussy !

Also got loads on the other wagons ,just done 8 containers ,got another 2 container’s left for the same job ,plus 1 load already to the new property plus another Tuesday ,also Tuesday 2 containers in to store for another job ,plus loads of deliveries for my kitchen /bathroom clients .

Been on Robinsons this week too ,all day with no cups of tea !!! I was going to walk off ,they were so ignorant .

No tea mate that’s a big no no :imp: when we did removals always a cuppa in yard then cuppa in customer then when we done always made the customer make us a cuppa how can you go on with no tea that’s sacrilegious,how’s the new motor doings yes was long day12 and 3quarter hours they having new admix as they are now on the serious side of the concrete this is the nuclear bunkers support bases i pm you mate