Blood, Sweat and Broken China (the Removals thread)

ParkRoyal2100:

smallcoal:
Hi as a youngster I used to work for w Jones removals the truck in the top pic was our local removal truck still going strong till the 90,s when they packed up the reg was jwn23l ,I remember picking up a coffee table and the glass fell out of the middle smashed over the customers floor she wasn’t pleased they had to buy her a new one :laughing: :laughing: the middle was one of his first trucks then the 3rd was the newest he bought e360tth most of the trucks were on remploy and Christie Tyler work cheers John

I remember Jones’ livery like your first pic (with the TK), the lastr one must’ve passed me by, and even I’m not old enough to remember the middle one (with the O series).

Always, always always carry glass on its end - didn’t you learn nuffink? :wink:

Hi Park Royal ,Jones operated for 90 years all his vans were the same colour as the tk ,the middle pic was driven by Johnny brimfield as a youngster then he had a marsden ynd379m then Jones bought two fords gbo626w which Johnny had then the last Bedford bought is in the pic he never had any trouble with his trucks he had that colour to the end I enjoyed working for them cheers John