Unused DAF 2800

has anybody seen the unused and unregistered DAF 2800 4x2 with only 54 kms on it? its up for £28000 ovno ! were they that much new? its in septembers classic & vintage commercials magazine. The same people has a 1985 Bedford TM 4x2 with a L10 in it. says its spent most of its life at a testing ground pulling a water tank. these could possibly belong to MIRA?

dozer:
has anybody seen the unused and unregistered DAF 2800 4x2 with only 54 kms on it? its up for £28000 ovno ! were they that much new? its in septembers classic & vintage commercials magazine. The same people has a 1985 Bedford TM 4x2 with a L10 in it. says its spent most of its life at a testing ground pulling a water tank. these could possibly belong to MIRA?

i seen that , that daf is unbelievable, why do i never come across anything like that? :frowning:

I’ll bet that 2800 has still got oil leaks even with only 54kms on it :grimacing:

fly sheet:
I’ll bet that 2800 has still got oil leaks even with only 54kms on it :grimacing:

:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: and oil leaks

They didnt leak oil , the engines were porous!, dam reliable though !

richmond:
They didnt leak oil , the engines were porous!, dam reliable though !

They did leak air though :stuck_out_tongue:

Its now sold apparently.