Eddie's scrachbuilt lorrie's

Hello thought I would have a bit of an update I have been laid up for about a month I lost my memory for 9 days and ended up having a partial anurism scarey stuff but over it now no driving for six months so even more time at the model making eh. Eddie.

cracking work as always eddie!,
hope your over the worse now mate :slight_smile:

excellent stuff, have you scratch built them all mate :question:

hope your on the road to recovery.

cheers
gaz

Hi Tetragaz and Pete yes getting on great and yes they are all scratch except an ERF EC that was lurking in the back it’s a Corgi code 3 I have built it as a timber motor with a trailer maybe it will end up in Nichol of Lochmaben livery. Eddie.

Hi Eddie, I’m so sorry to hear you have been unwell mate, I hope you are on the mend now. I see you have put your time to some more astonishing builts, your work really is an inspiration to a budding scratchbuilder such as myself.

cheers

Ian

hi eddie

they are fantastic mate, if ever you think of making any to sell you can put me down for a marathon :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz

Hello Gaz I will keep you in mind mate.

Ian you are coming on great I only wish I was brave enough to attempt to weather them like you do, and the Scrapyard well every time I have a look there is something else you find. Eddie.

wil; second gaz mate,
scammell highwayman for me please!.. :laughing:

Hi Eddie
Just discovered your thread absolutley fantastic,like your Moores of Ayr Highwayman your right there is very few photos of them about, remember them well from the Steel Works in the 60s.

Regards Ben.

Aye Ben their trailers were fairly new when they developed a distinct SAG in the middle and we all know what caused that EH. Eddie.

About time I did another wee update

They are nice models mate you must be proud of them :smiley: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Wow, what a talent, I thought at first the Tenant Atki was the corgi model I have. and the Moores Scammell what can you say, and such a variety of motors, keep posting the photos Eddie.

Many Thanks for the comments lad’s all the appreciation makes it worthwhile. Eddie.

Hi Eddie, that Jenson has turned out really well, I love it. I hope you are now on the mend my friend.

cheers

Ian

hi eddie do you want a copy of my curries photos.
if you do we could meet up in dumfries, i am back
early next month.
regards bill.

Supposed to be on computer booking a holiday for summer then got on your thread erf, MAGIC

Better get on now & book that hol :laughing:

Hi Ian aye the Jenson turned out no too bad, I made my usual smudges on the windows I hate doing the windows allways seem to manage to leave some marks.I am getting on fine now, feel like a new man. What are you busy with just now,I am never on TMW I got locked out when they went on to the new site and I cant get back on but no worrys it lets me get back to the models.

Hi Bill Thanks for the offer that would be fine.

Greek Hope you got a good holiday sorted out but you should have done it first instead of looking on TRUCKNET. Eddie.

Hello Eddie.
They look great the cabs of the Dennison.

Regards Henry

Seen as you do one or two shows erfguy, & I see in your posts you havent been to grand latley,There is a good Steam & Vintage show down at Rickerby park Carlilse in June not too far for you, Il be there myself with an old mk1 transit be nice to see some of models in the flesh.