Leyland Lorries

How about this Brs contract truck , which was based at Oxford depot ! , Tony Smith then Tony botto drove this from new with me on holiday relief , picture taken at Brs northampton depot after being taken through the wash .

Same truck at rush green motors :open_mouth:

Another shot

Lawrence Dunbar:

Looks like ‘Christine’ Isn’t flavour of the month then Lawrence :wink:

lemonmouth:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Looks like ‘Christine’ Isn’t flavour of the month then Lawrence :wink:

Thats right she had to go.,but he kept his wagon.

The Happy ■■■■■■.

Plant job Fourstones Nr. Hexham.

What am I doing to get 3 pictures ■■?.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Did you have any with the TL12 Lawrence?

ramone:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Did you have any with the TL12 Lawrence?

No we only had the Eagle 300 T. we liked the good mpg, & trouble free. the six wheel unit was the 80 series with the 330, engine, that was trouble free as well.

mrken:
The Happy ■■■■■■.

Would love that, sure it was for sale a short while ago up in the scotland area but can i hell as find the advert!!!
alwasy wanted to buy it ken when you had it forsale a few years ago as well :frowning:

I sold it to a bloke who run all Leyland coaches in Scotland I remembered it from when I worked in the workshops at Sampsons we had ■■■■ loads of them there and all ways liked them That was G.L.Bakers unit from new and there workshops converted it to recovery
Now ive got the hang of this I will post some more of it in Bakers and when we were painting it

Hi mr Ken was it les sampson at millwall you worked for ? If so any picts of their D1000s? cheers mick.

Hello michael
No Les Sampson were at Blomfields yard at canning town flyover
We then moved to WInsor terrace becton
And the royal docks i left jan 1979 when i bought a TK
Before we were at canning town it was Sampsons
Tolgate road Becton before that Les was a transport manager for HTS