The Graveyard

woodcutter:
Another F16 seen in Aberfeldy, Perthshire in 2009.

where abouts in Aberfeldy were they? i realise its more than 2 years old but would be good if they were still there, i know someone looking for a Volvo project

stuartrobbie:

woodcutter:

where abouts in Aberfeldy were they? i realise its more than 2 years old but would be good if they were still there, i know someone looking for a Volvo project

hiya…i think you’ll find the F16’s have now gone a pal of mine had the globetrotter the other two found new homes in scotland
john

devon farm lurking in the yard !!

This one is still there a `74/75 FB86 not a good picture but i cant get any nearer too it

Old Foden:

And another:

Dead Leyland:

And another:

Old photo of mine of an even older Albion:

ERF awaiting restoration:

Old cabs:

cheers

That last picture of the green and white ERF cab looks very much like one of Panmure Tradings, monikie granaries, newbiggin.
I only know this from an article in the october edition of Heritage commercials :grimacing:

Theres a few restorers would like to get hold of that n/s mirror…you can’t get hold of them anymore.
John

3300John:

stuartrobbie:

woodcutter:

hiya…i think you’ll find the F16’s have now gone a pal of mine had the globetrotter the other two found new homes in scotland
john

ok cheers for the info, i didnt think they would be there, think the photo was 2 years old! worth a try. thanks anyway :smiley:

NZ JAMIE:
Fryske mate,where did you see the old TS3 Commer?

He’s a pic I took of it back in 1990,it was taken in Anderton and Rowland’s the show men’s yard in Cullompton,Devon.

Cheers Jamie

Another pic of the Commer:

Leyland Super Comet in Kent:

spike74:

Wow. Where’s that?

Nice plate too!

fryske:

spike74:

Wow. Where’s that?

Nice plate too!

Walsh and Derrden Drawin. Good truck breakers.

Peter.

Peter Wells:

fryske:

spike74:

Wow. Where’s that?

Nice plate too!

Peter.

Peter,

Dont you mean Darwin?

5thwheel:

Peter Wells:

fryske:

spike74:

Wow. Where’s that?

Nice plate too!

Peter.

Peter,

Dont you mean Darwin?

It’s at Walsh and Deardens, Darwen. They have a few oldies on their yard at the moment.

spike74:

That number plate might be worth more than the truck. Doubt if anyone would want to restore her though!

Imagine to my delight, when the other week i was on my back from Fakenham, and on the A148 about a mile from the ring road roundabout, heading away just as you come into the village of sculthorpe, i saw one of our old Scannies G231 YTW, with one of Knowles of wimblingtons old tippers on it…