GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

Chris Webb:

Bewick:

Chris Webb:

Bewick:
Oh! no “collective groans can be heard throughout the UK” :astonished: This surely is desperation in the extreme ! For one thing I believe the Fallings Park factory is long gone and apart from that the “illegals” now populating the area won’t have a clue what your on about especially at Christmas time they may think you are The three Wise men come from the East looking for “You know who” ! Which, of course, you will have more chance of finding than an 8LXB Big J ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Well I’ll come over if you are donating some malt Dennis…

I think you could already be living incognito in Heysham Chris :smiley: :smiley: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hmm,aye a Yorkshireman living in Lancashire,I don’t think so.Even an ex Sheffielder/tax dodging/tax exile/Manxcomeover like misen wouldn’t do that.
I mean you do well,an ex Westmorelander living in Lancashire,credit due to you Dennis. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Got deported Chris back to Gods county of ■■■■■■■ ! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Cheers Dennis.