GUY Big J 8LXB Tractor Unit

Bewick:
“CF” my son you continually demonstrate, by your incoherent rambling posts, that you haven’t got a [zb] clue of how a hard working haulier back in the day had to plan, as well as “duck and dive”, to obtain the best value possible from every £ of capital invested, both borrowed and accumulated. Fortunately I do mate 'cause I had to do the hard way ! :wink: So please do me a [zb] great favour and leave me out of the Bollox you seem intent on boring us all with. You haven’t got a [zb] clue mate so why keep on underlining the fact with your “preaching” when you, I believe, have never operated so much as a [zb] wheel barrow on your own account ! :cry: Bewick.

Blimey leave it out I’m agreeing with you that the 8 LXB wasn’t the boat anchor I’d first thought when just comparing NA apples with NA apples.While SoM at least also obviously weren’t in the business of not obtaining the best value from every pound which is why they obviously went for the 8 LXB Big J.Unless it’s you who’s now saying that the 240 Gardner option in the Big J was poor value and a waste of money.Oh wait you thought the Atki and ERF were a ‘premium’ trucks while the Big J wasn’t and wasn’t worthy of the 8 LXB but obviously SoM didn’t agree with you and then you chose to just disbelieve what they’d done and that’s what’s really ■■■■■■ you off. :laughing: