Sales brochures

Quite a while since I posted any brochures, so here’s something for you.

Here’s a few front covers from various American trucks. Hope they’re of interest.
I have the interior pages if requested.

The Introduction of the Famous S 20 a great payload,

gb1:
Apologies for the small size.

many A time I’ve had to say that!!! Ha ha!

I have really enjoyed reading this thread, and I have some brochures in English that i would like to share with you. I´ll make them smaller next time, they became too big now I think :confused:

Stellan

From 1984

Stellan

This drawbar transports wood chip to the wood pulp industry, Briab is the manufacturer of the superstructure. 24 meter, 42 tons and 7 axels… an ordinary Swedish drawbar in 1979 :smiley:

Stellan

Stellan

Good stutt Autotransit. Keep em’ coming.

Autotransit:
This drawbar transports wood chip to the wood pulp industry, Briab is the manufacturer of the superstructure. 24 meter, 42 tons and 7 axels… an ordinary Swedish drawbar in 1979 :smiley:

Stellan

How do reverse this ■■?

My English are not so good that I can explain it in a correct way, but I try anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

You have to turn the steering wheel the other way compared to a semitrailer since you have two places where it turns, and a semitrailer only have one.

Maybe this picture can help…

Stellan

mercman123:

Autotransit:

Stellan

How do reverse this ■■?

It would be the same as any A frame drawbar , same lock as reversing a rigid then small movements of the steering wheel-this one would be easier than many because of the length of the trailer & it having double axles

Thank you mazz, you explained it in a much simpler way… :smiley:

Here´s another 24 meter for bulk transports. Is the correct term for this vehicle an “A-frame drawbar”? I´m still learning your language, so it´s more fun the more I learn :smiley:

Stellan

This brochure from 1952 is the oldest one I have… and it´s four years older than I am :open_mouth: :grimacing:

Stellan

gb1:
Couple more here, but this time from the earlier version of the Transcon.

Them seats look like they are out of a ford capri or cortina!..Excellent thread though. I have some ford cargo brochures that came in a big round tin (like an old film reel would be kept in) and also some leyland boxer ones. I’ll dig em out and put them up.

Al

Another one of my English brochures

Stellan