DESTINATION DOHA Re-released in perfect quality!

Thank goodness for that.

Halfway through Ashleys book ‘The Long Haul Pioneers’. What a brilliant book. A lot of familiar places and faces, especially ’ Snowy ’ White. Didn’t realize what an amazing company Astran was in those far off days. :smiley:

Just waiting for ’ Destination Doha’ to arrive in the post. I did download all the segments from YouTube and put them all on one DVD but wasn’t very happy with the result

John

THE ULTIMTE ROAD TRANSPORT DOCUMENTARY……. DESTINATION DOHA !!!

THE ORIGINAL, 2 PART, FULL LENGTH FILM ……NOW AVAILABLE IN PERFECT QUALITY!
No more wobbly music, gaps in the tape, fuzzy images or unrecognizable commentary.

I can now reveal that a 2 disc boxed set will be available at the end of September 2009. Distributed under license from the BBC by Old Pond Publishing.

The following deal is exclusive to Trucknet members;
DVD is priced at £17.95 and is post free if orders are received by 25th September by writing or phoning in advance.

Quote ref: TN09 - and do not forget to include your name and address
Write to: Old Pond Publishing Ltd, Freepost ANG4854, Ipswich IP1 5ZZ
Telephone: 01473 238200

For customers outside the UK write to: Old Pond Publishing, Dencora Business Centre, 36 White House Road, Ipswich IP1 4PA.
Post & packing is £2.50
Please also note: Old Pond Publishing is not licensed to sell to US & Canada.

This offer is not available through the Old Pond website.

truckerash:
THE ULTIMTE ROAD TRANSPORT DOCUMENTARY……. DESTINATION DOHA !!!

No more wobbly music, gaps in the tape, fuzzy images or unrecognizable commentary.

I can now reveal that a 2 disc boxed set will be available at the end of September 2009. Distributed under license from the BBC by Old Pond Publishing.

The following deal is exclusive to Trucknet members;
DVD is priced at £17.95 and is post free if orders are received by 25th September by writing or phoning in advance.

Please note; This offer is not available through the Old Pond website.

I’ll have to get one of them Ash, my DVD came from V8 jimmys about 3 years ago, its totally worn out now
cheers
jerry

jerry truckartist:
I’ll have to get one of them Ash, my DVD came from V8 jimmys about 3 years ago, its totally worn out now cheers jerry

Jerry - and everyone else: I have seen the ‘new version’ and beleive me, it is superb! Just like it was made yesterday. Beats Ice Road Truckers hands down. Well worth the pennies.

Thanks for the info Ashley… being an ex Astran employee I have to have this!

SheepLady

Wonder if I can pick mine up that postcode is
200 Mtrs from me :stuck_out_tongue:

r slicker:
Wonder if I can pick mine up that postcode is
200 Mtrs from me :stuck_out_tongue:

Give them a ring first mate. Should be OK to collect it.
Address is Dencora Business Centre, 36 White House Road, Ipswich, IP1 5LT. As you look at the building from the road, Old Pond is at the front in the middle.

I shall be sending for a copy tomorrow,thanks for the info truckerash.

mine ordered. its not coming in till 25th september mind. but no charge on your card etc till it is sent out.

Mine has been ordered also,job done. : :slight_smile:

Just ordered mine should be a lot better than the video tapes I have and a good price too for a such a memorable documentary.Thanks for the nod Ash.

Rob

nice one Ash, thanks for the heads up, copy ordered :smiley:

cheers ash be ordering mine this weekend :wink:

Mine is ordered lady said they have been really busy with calls

Got mine ordered! :smiley:

Just thought i’d bring this out of the depths of page 5 :unamused: now it is “on the streets”. Enjoy…

truckerash:
THE ULTIMATE ROAD TRANSPORT DOCUMENTARY……. DESTINATION DOHA !!!

I can now reveal that a 2 disc boxed set IS AVAILABLE NOW :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Distributed under license from the BBC by Old Pond Publishing. oldpond.com

For customers outside the UK write to: Old Pond Publishing, Dencora Business Centre, 36 White House Road, Ipswich IP1 4PA.
Post & packing is £2.50
Please also note: Old Pond Publishing is not licensed to sell to US & Canada.

This offer is not available through the Old Pond website.

Thats good news, my existing dvd copy is awful, taken in by some numpty on ebay who said it was ok.

Hullo,
Mine arrived last week sometime, I finally put it on tonight. I did see the TV film when it was on years ago. But somehow tonight I saw it in a different light (if you know what I mean ) I thought it was really good, really good. It brought back good memories. Now I am just waiting patiently for Ashs’ book, I am sure that will be even better.
Cheers, Archie.

the new dvd - Destination Doha… is there will be include english or Hard of Hearing english subtitles?

thanks