roping and sheeting

Punchy Dan:

Retired Old ■■■■:

Bewick:
Carnforth Truck Haven mid 80’s one Saturday morning waiting for the other 3 new Tautliners to roll in from Congleton, guess what another 7 breakfasts out of the “wedge” :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :wink: :laughing:

Any professional haulier stupid enough to agree to meet 7 drivers at a services deserves all he gets, in my opinion! And the Macc Breakfast Club is currently discussing a trip to “Lockdown Central” at Kendal for our next meeting. Someone said that there is a former office girl who is handy with the frying pan and her husband is looking for a suitable good cause to lavish some of his multi-million pension on.

Will your French onion cart make it to Kendal :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:,don’t scrounge a lift with me I’am A555 A34 fan now stuff the crook & fiddle :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I bet your familiar with both those names :laughing: :wink:

Make sure you have a lock on your juice tank Dan’l or ROF might “borrow” a couple drums of derv for his attempted trip up 'ere but apparently the Old Bill are pulling all dodgy looking motors at J35/36 and ■■■■■■■ them back off from wence they came ! But that’s supposing ROF gets further North than Knutsford services !! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: