Tum Tee Tum Tee Tum still waiting

jcc100165:

trophyblue:
JIM we are still waiting on the photos you promised :cry:

Thought you had forgot Ray…
Will try again…

Heres on old one for now.

And one more.

Hi James can I pinch a couple for my facebook il use your name as photographer and do you have anymore of the Volvo rys880r because your photo is the only one ive ever seen with a load on it

Yes by all means use what you want.
Still looking for more…probably another three years.

Cheers Raymond.

Morning! There are several references to ERFs belonging to Greer of Holytown on this thread, but no mention of their ERF NGC ‘European’
(GDS 543N), pictured below. Anyone know anything about it, or have further pictures? Robert

BW298-6-5-thumb-448x298-108601.jpg

Just found out today that Wullie McCartney (wullie wink) died 18 months ago with Cancer

100_1548.jpg

Great to see all the pictures and see the names of all the guys I worked with I also worked with James Hunter in the 70s Billy Wright (Scotch Billy) Sugar Moose Living in Orlando Florida still Driving Limosines.
If anyone sees this post give me a shout. It would be great to hear from you. regards Billy

Ray. Wullie Wink is still here, not away yet.

JCC when i posted the comment About Wullie wink , how do you think i felt when i went to his house and asked his wife was he there and she said he passed away 18months before ,

Ray…my apologies my friend, can only imagine the situation. A work colleague knows him and told me he had not passed away after I had read your post I asked him about Willie…
Sad to hear it’s true. Sorry again Raymond.
Jim.

Hi, talken about Wishaw Area,i used to go to a place called Overton,a big Waste Paper yard,“is it still There” The guy who ran it was called Bill Murry,i worked for him direct wen i was in the area,Loaded waste back to Watchet Paper Mill,Somerset,I also used to ring D M Smith,sumtimes he had a odd pallet goin back to West country,Norman croad,Torquay,Devon.

Any thoughts on this one Ray

I know Im over 7 years too late but I am Frank Flemings nephew. I could tell you a few stories as I`m sure you could too. Sadly missed :frowning:

Notice Pickering`s Corner & Kitchener Street , Wishaw (■■)

Great Pics