Shropshire Hauliers,

This came into our yard today to pick up a trailer (seen on the back). fitter said it has to come out and work its not just for show .

malcn just sent u a pm mate

Hi tidy Scania seen at Dobies island Shrewsbury . Tony

Anyone out there got any pics of Lloyd Watsons motors :question: always looked nice the way Lloyd had them painted up, i know he sold his FH to Tymms as it still had the plate P2 LFW on it and before that he ran a FL10 for many years on the Continental Can job out of Wrexham, also i think it was after hed finished on that job i used to see an FL10 with the high roof conversion again in his tidy colours heading out most evenings with one of them double deck trailers but sadly this was before my anorak pic taking started :laughing:… I worked with Lloyd for a few years on the can can job, a true gent always with a cigar on the go, sadly Lloyd passed away a few years ago.

tonyb70:

atkidave:
anybody got photos of Martin Price’s from Craven Arms?

Hes still got the t cab scania parked outside his house

Regards
Tony

hi iv got a few of martin price motors i`ll dig em out and try and put em up on ere 4 ya … if i can work it ■■?

Two from Reabrook Minsterley.

I have never seen one of ours on this so here is one

Ford5000:

now is it correct that Cadwallerders of Oswestry own these MANs ? regards kk

get one up of the foden shunter please

kingswinford kit:

Ford5000:

now is it correct that Cadwallerders of Oswestry own these MANs ? regards kk

They are leased from Cadwalladers (note spelling)

Ford5000:

hi mate, there was one just like this, it could have even been this truck in swansea this morning
cheers chris.

Does anyone have any pics of the Decca trucks that ran out of Bridgnorth?

nianiamh:
Anyone out there got any pics of Lloyd Watsons motors :question: always looked nice the way Lloyd had them painted up, i know he sold his FH to Tymms as it still had the plate P2 LFW on it and before that he ran a FL10 for many years on the Continental Can job out of Wrexham, also i think it was after hed finished on that job i used to see an FL10 with the high roof conversion again in his tidy colours heading out most evenings with one of them double deck trailers but sadly this was before my anorak pic taking started :laughing:… I worked with Lloyd for a few years on the can can job, a true gent always with a cigar on the go, sadly Lloyd passed away a few years ago.

Hello im Ian. Lloyd lad its nice to see sutch good comments on dad he pasted away in jan 2008. I will try and get some pics on here when i learn how to use it. Thanks Ian

ianwatson:
Hello im Ian. Lloyd lad its nice to see sutch good comments on dad he pasted away in jan 2008. I will try and get some pics on here when i learn how to use it. Thanks Ian

Hi Ian,
I was over in Canada at that sad time in 2008 when your Dad passed away, I know my old man and a few others from BRS made it to pay there respects.

Be nice to see the FH again always thought it looked real nice the way it was painted up, remember the first time i saw it in Timms colours and thinking oh dear thats a shame from how it did look.

Cheers
Neal

nianiamh:

ianwatson:

Hi Ian,
I was over in Canada at that sad time in 2008 when your Dad passed away, I know my old man and a few others from BRS made it to pay there respects.

Be nice to see the FH again always thought it looked real nice the way it was painted up, remember the first time i saw it in Timms colours and thinking oh dear thats a shame from how it did look.

Cheers
Neal

Hi Boys
Ian welcome if you read through the posts you will recognize a few of us.
I went to Bronnington Church yard yesterday to tend my parents grave and as I walked past your Dads Headstone it brought back memeries of the last time I spoke to him. It was in that Church yard just before Chrismas Who would have thought he would have been taken before the end of January. :frowning: The funeral was very emotional and was attended by truckers from all over the country and I think a representative from every haulage company from with in a 20 mile radius.He was so well liked.
Anyway what about those photos ■■
I have an old VHF video of us righting your tautliner that was blown over in the layby at the end of the Bronnington straght. As soon as I get it converted to disk I will post it on here. Please sent my regards to your mother.

Regards Keith Millington.

oxo3:
Re Grocott

great pic ofunt191s i drove it sometimes back in the kronospan days cheers evbry

Parrys lorry at Shrewsbury carnival

Parrys lorry.jpg

MJ Parrys Seddon Atkinson VAW 956S

parrys lorry ay carnival.jpg

Hi all got some pictures from Bayston Hill quarry today . It was great too see them all there . Tony