Peak District.

1970commer:

windrush:

rigsby:
Having met the gentleman a couple times I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s all a front , chugging round in the ageing Berlingo and the frequent trips to his homeland to live off the sprog . Not to mention the profits from the allotment produce , and his overpriced roping and sheeting course . I’m expecting the bailiffs at the door as it’s my turn to buy breakfast and I think he’s getting impatient now .

Ah, you have the advantage over me then Dave in that you have actually met the ‘Lord Mayor of Macc’ and I haven’t. Actually, apart from Malmic and 1970 Commer, (neither of whom appear on here much nowadays), I haven’t met anyone from this forum! :blush: Do all these folk really exist I wonder? :confused: :wink:

Pete.

I’m still here Pete, just busy in the same profession as you, keeping wolves away from doors.

I’ve just loaded today ready for a Sunday set off for a drop just below Glasgow on Monday at 8am.

I had the company of Malmic a couple of Sunday’s ago, he’d just been to see how the other half live (looking at Richard Leedham’s fleet in his yard next door to me)

Eeh up! Talk of the devil and look who pops up!

Hope all is good with you Rob? - sounds like you’re still hard at it, still earning a crust to spend on your restorations?

Steve