South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

THE BEST OF BRITISH TRUCKS/ STEEL. BRYNGWYN COLOURCOAT, B.S.C.

hi all,
an ex-brs employee, phil edwards has kindly loaned some pictures. a brs roadtrain on the rockwool contract had an accident on the m4 when fairly new,a loaded tipper hit the cab clean off near reading,this first shot was taken at the bridgend brs depot,just after wall’s recovery dropped it off.the cab has been placed inside the trailer.

hiya,
LTC that’s a Lancashire registration what’s that doing down there on a nearly new motor, and why no news of the driver ■■.
thanks harry long retired.

harry_gill:
hiya,
LTC that’s a Lancashire registration what’s that doing down there on a nearly new motor, and why no news of the driver ■■.
thanks harry long retired.

hi harry,
sorry,i forgot to say,the driver escaped from this wreckage with a broken leg.he never drove again and was heavily traumatised by the whole experience.apparantley he told the brs guys that the worst part was when he was stuck in the cab on the carriageway looking straight at all the oncoming traffic.

PAUL31:

hi paul,
are owen’s using subbies again?if they are it’s the first i knew of that.i know they have at least one rigid tipper with tarmac.i saw it last week.
regards andrew.

pete 359:

PAUL31:

hi paul,
are owen’s using subbies again?if they are it’s the first i knew of that.i know they have at least one rigid tipper with tarmac.i saw it last week.
regards andrew.

i saw an 8 wheel FM a few times last week aswell.

chris143:

pete 359:

PAUL31:

hi paul,
regards andrew.

hi chris,
the fm that i saw was in the tarmac livery with owens blue on the cab wings.
regards andrew.

pete 359:

chris143:

pete 359:

PAUL31:

hi paul,
regards andrew.

hi chris,
the fm that i saw was in the tarmac livery with owens blue on the cab wings.
regards andrew.

hi andrew
the one that i saw was white and blue with owens logistics wrote on the front
cheers chris.

pete 359:
hi all,
an ex-brs employee, phil edwards has kindly loaned some pictures. a brs roadtrain on the rockwool contract had an accident on the m4 when fairly new,a loaded tipper hit the cab clean off near reading,this first shot was taken at the bridgend brs depot,just after wall’s recovery dropped it off.the cab has been placed inside the trailer.

back on the road after having a new cab.

pete 359:

pete 359:
hi all,
a few from a.t.b. davies carmarthen.

hi all,
this new daf was also in a.t.b. davies’ yard.

Who do you run for then Pete? Bernie (ATB Davies) is just round the back of my place.

Done a couple of days for Bernie in the past on that old EC11 6-wheeler he used to have. Good bloke, runs a tidy little fleet.

hi all,
here’s one of c.j. bird’s,the mega lowrider :sunglasses: .

hi all,
here’s a scania that dai echo has had with garran lockers caerphilly.

pERFection14 found this t cab working in kent this week.with that reg.i think? it’s an ex carline motor?

pete 359:
pERFection14 found this t cab working in kent this week.with that reg.i think? it’s an ex carline motor?

Hi Andrew Carline had 2 t cabs S901/2RAX as i recall .This may have been theirs as well . regards kk

kingswinford kit:

pete 359:

Hi Andrew Carline had 2 t cabs S901/2RAX as i recall .This may have been theirs as well . regards kk

carline did only have the two T cab Scania,s big ■■■■ had one and Peter Salmon the other
the reg im not sure of,but trucknet member bernard will put us straight on that im sure :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
chris.

chris143:

kingswinford kit:

pete 359:

carline did only have the two T cab Scania,s big ■■■■ had one and Peter Salmon the other
the reg im not sure of,but trucknet member bernard will put us straight on that im sure :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
chris.

hi all carline only bought 2 bullnose s901-902 the one big ■■■■ had he asked for spot lamps to be fitted carline said no so he paid carline £300 out of his own pocket and had them fitted that bull nose is not carlines

komatsu 450:

on the road from Dumfries to Beatock after tipping at Dalbeatie

hi mate are these rotherwas transport trucks cheers john

smallcoal:

komatsu 450:

on the road from Dumfries to Beatock after tipping at Dalbeatie

hi mate are these rotherwas transport trucks cheers john

hi john,
they look like t.d. williams coilers to me.
regards andrew.