South Wales Hauliers sixties and seventies onwards (Part 1)

EW car truck & bus:

Bewick:
Can’t let the moment pass so here goes ! Congratulations to “The Boyo’s” for winning the Grand Slam 6 nations rugby Well done and well deserved ! :smiley: But England will win the World Cup !!! Well you have to believe ! :wink: So if they can’t I hope the “Boyo’s” will ! :wink: Cheers Dennis.

Thank you Dennis from a proud Welshman… :smiley: :laughing: Nice to know you hold us Boyo’s as your 2nd favourite nation… :wink: maybe you were made to feel a part of the outfit during your frequent visits to the Abbey all those years ago :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: DENNIS BACH!! :slight_smile:

E.W.

Just thought I would improve the S. Wales thread a bit E. W. !
These are shots of the two Brady Octopus Power Plus motors. The B/W shot of the new one HEO557 was a few months older than the one in the colour shot of JEC192 which was the one I was mate on with my long gone life long Pal Eric Postlethwaite. This was the Octopus that was a regular visitor into The Abbey with Signode banding from Barrow Steel. Great times they were too, not a care in the world for a young Lad from Kendal !
Cheers Dennis :smiley: