Here’s my old fl 10 car Lhor.
Any old Lawsons men on here now?
Steve.

pollystag:
Just seen this old post,
Here’s my old fl 10 car Lhor.
Any old Lawsons men on here now?
Steve.

Hi Steve, never worked for Richard Lawson, but i did buy one of the Rolfo’s.

SV200458.JPG
Colin.

When the gas board got the first of the new corsa Van’s they came into Purfleet dock complete with ladders and racks on bit of a job getting eight on.
Yours is looking good.

pollystag:
When the gas board got the first of the new corsa Van’s they came into Purfleet dock complete with ladders and racks on bit of a job getting eight on.
Yours is looking good.

Gave pretty good servive, lorry and super structure. I sold it at the end of 2008, just before the GFC kicked in.
The bloke who bought it was doing a lot for Premier auctions, Leeds. When they went bump i heard they dragged him down, and i don’t think the Renault went back on the road after that.
Have you had a look on facebook steve? Think there is a Richard Lawson group on there with lots of pictures.
Cheers. Colin.

RH00121.jpg

does anyone have any photos of the now unfortunatley defunct richard lawson group.please.

I worked at Pentagon, Fareham where we serviced several Southampton based vehicles. One task was to load them with Vito vans to get enough weight on the axles to get them thru the MOT test.

I work for Richard for 6 years but I only have one photo, I’ll try and put it on here later, he now goes under the name of Spirt, my brother works for him.

cheers for that chaps,i worked foe him from 1999till it went under in 2005,i also work for spirit now,better the devil you know eh?.

Try Jim Pearson at tranporter engineering he was fleet engineer at Lawsons