Bartlett trucks old & new

HELO ALL JUST KEEP UP TO DATE JUST PUT A NEW SCANIA 6 WHEEL RIGID AND GOT VOLVO FM AT BODY BUILDERS READY FOR MARCH WILL POST PHOTOS SOON

Hi Neil, I saw your Scania 6w (the dropside one) at Grundons’ Kennetholme Quarry (Colthrop) on Friday. I’ve spoken to the driver a couple of times at Gill Mill, didn’t get the chance on Friday though…

Saw the new Scania on the A14 during the week looks very smart.

Has the F16 wrecker been sold yet?

Joe:
Tipping at Smiths Concrete plant at Warwick

that looks really smart

Hi Neil, I saw your new FM 6wheeler in Oxford yesterday afternoon, looks a nice motor. What gross weight is it? I noticed it has a lift axle.

hi muckaway the volvo is 26 ton gross only just carries 16 tons the modern trucks get heavier was hoping it would carry more

Bartlett Scania R480 CB57 JJB by truck_photos, on Flickr

Bartlett Renault Premium CB61 JJB by truck_photos, on Flickr

When are we going to see some pictures Neil ? :smiley:

hi Guys have some photos and as i’ve just passed got some of my truck :slight_smile:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I drive the low cab 420 scania :slight_smile: and here is a picture of neils new volvo 6 wheeler

heres one of the T-cab at Oswestry.

I loaded the 12plate FM this morning with 15.400 of 20mm shingle; Well I hope it was 15.400 as that what was asked for!

hi muckaway the new lorry looks alright seeing the body came off the y reg bit disappointed whith the payload only 15 5 tonnes i was hoping to get 16 tonnes whith the lift axle all these new lorries are so heavy anyway thanks for loading him all the best neil

Neil B:
hi muckaway the new lorry looks alright seeing the body came off the y reg bit disappointed whith the payload only 15 5 tonnes i was hoping to get 16 tonnes whith the lift axle all these new lorries are so heavy anyway thanks for loading him all the best neil

Surprised it’s that heavy with those dropsides; I always take a bit more care with those.

Come on Neil, Im still waiting for some pics of the 12 plate Scania tipper, Ive only see it in the dark so far ! :smiley:

Cheers
Mark

Looking good, Clare has ordered some stickers for one of the Volvo’s this week.

i’ll se if i can find you some road commander btw its a 61 plate, the volvo is the 12 plate :slight_smile:

Some more photos of trucks
Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

uploadfromtaptalk1341066838358.jpg

Pictures from bulkington carnival

Sent from my GT-I9070 using Tapatalk 2

Basilbrush:
Lovely pictures of a well respected fleet. Didn’t they once have a Foden 6x4 unit bought from Gordon Preston? I remember Gord having that lorry new & it’d be great to see a photo of it.

BB

Couple of pics for you BB

cracking fleet of trucks, keep up the good work theres not many of us left with some pride in the job,
i still have a copy of the mag with gary on the front when he done his young hgv
all the best
Mike…