What happened to ponsonbys

Bewick:

Spardo:

Mike Ponsonby:

Hello Mike (snr), long time since I’ve heard from you, that book from Oz was the last time I think.

Always an Atki fan I was intrigued by that photo with Bewick piggy in the middle, at first thought they were different scale models. :laughing:

Seem to remember you were going to stand me dinner next time I was in Blighty, don’t go often now, people are too short of money for Channel crossings, and the few times I’ve been, always seem to be rushing back for a ferry. :unamused: :laughing:

Nice fleet your lad’s got. :slight_smile:

I have no interest nor comment to pass on your past relationship to Mike Ponsonby SNR ! But your “throw away comment” of “Nice fleet your Lad’s got” has got right up my [zb] nostrils !! Supercilious is too good a description for it ! That “Lad” is a credit to the industry and is a glowing testament to his own efforts both past , current and future ! So don’t you [zb] dare pass it off as incidental ! You probably have never been there let alone done “it” ! Rant over , I don’t hold a grudge ! Bewick.

Bloody hell what was that outburst for? I doubt you even know the meaning of the word supercilious, and as for my innocent and genuinely complimentary comment about what I assume were Mike junior’s two excellent and well turned out Scanias, I can only imagine that what got up your nose was not that but something far more mind bending. Or perhaps you don’t need such as that to make such an outrageous rant.