Pic/story request

Hi all, did anyone manage to get any photos or story’s of Mark Hewitt international?

Thank you Stanfield, have you got any of Mark Hewitt’s lorry’s? Used to run ivecos out of Studley/redditch?

We’ve had Allellys quite a few times last couple of years moving reels for us at Newcastle upon Tyne photo taken on Shepherd’s Quay at Walker.

hi all was wondering if you had any storys or pictures of allelys as me and my dad work there

also if you have the time on the following companys

mark hewitt international
krm based in kidderminster
and mjm of redditch (no longer)

the latter 3 my dad drove for on the continent

any thing you have will be much apreciated

cheers Tom

Hello babyspider, there is a “string” on the Old time companys forum all about MJM Frieght, have a look at it

edtheshark:
Hello babyspider, there is a “string” on the Old time companys forum all about MJM Frieght, have a look at it

CLICK HERE :smiley:

thanks guys

I have some video of a Russian steam train they moved back in the 90’s if you are interested, I will put in on a dvd for you. I will get it out and give you more info if you want?

xjrv8:
I have some video of a Russian steam train they moved back in the 90’s if you are interested, I will put in on a dvd for you. I will get it out and give you more info if you want?

Was that the one that went to peterborough?

I have 2, one going to Peterborough and the other to Fakenham in Norfolk, will need to double check.

Tom - I took these at March station in May this year, when Allely’s and Reid Freight were loading railway carriages to be hauled to Sheerness Dock - where they were then to be shipped to New Zealand.

xrv8 thanks you have pm

Sheeter good pictures i apreciate them p840 fau was my old truck as my job at allelys used to be as a second man

T300 AHH Good truck also only problem is there is no torque converter

both lorries were built by allelys themselves

keep them coming guys i really apreciate it weather it be heavy haulage or international

cheers Tom

:open_mouth:

Baby Spider:
hi all was wondering if you had any storys or pictures of allelys as me and my dad work there

also if you have the time on the following companys

mark hewitt international
krm based in kidderminster
and mjm of redditch (no longer)

the latter 3 my dad drove for on the continent

any thing you have will be much apreciated

cheers Tom

So who was your Dad Baby Spider?

hi mate my dad was bob harrison aka basher bob aka harry the spider and finally aka bomber harris

ring any bells?