MODEL TRUCKS

Here are a few of my models in the new frames…

FINALLY… Got my new frames up, thay compliment my collection and the models are on display at last… just another 123 models to display :smiling_imp:

Few more models…

Few more…

Centre piece …

Another one…

that lot must of cost you a fortune!

will88:
that lot must of cost you a fortune!

Models or Cabinets lol :blush:

Can any one help me ■■? Looking for some one that makes or convert 1:50 scale corgi units for a project i have planned. :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

well ive got as far with the cab as i can prior to the decals being applied.
now turned my attention to building a triaxle dual wheel tilt to go with the daf. a lot of work to get it looking close to middle east spec but its getting there.

looking good pete, what livery you doing it in?

falcongate mate…ooo hang on that rhymes…lol

That Daf is starting to come together nicely, I know there are some people in the modelling world who will pick holes in the details, but even with hub reduction axles, those twins on the trailer add authenticity to the model, looking forward to seeing the finished article :wink:

is not finished yet mate, those wheels are just for mock up, if people want to nit pick let them mate thats my motto lol

A of 1-50th scale Corgi conversions I finished today. Scania 81 and Magirus Deutz in livery of Catnic steel lintels, Caerphilly, South Wales.
Theres more info and pictures in South Wales hauliers thread.
Neil.

nice builds mechanic, would love to get hold of a maggie in 1/24th scale!

Glad your all keeping this thread going everyone. There are some amazing model collections for us all to see and enjoy. I havent been on here a great deal as my marriage ended nearly a year ago and other things have had to come first so not been on here much. Also lost around half of my collection including the scott trawlers model that was part of my fridge collection as these are my favs. Keep em coming I keep popping on mow to have a look. Thanks for posting.
Paul :smiley:

Hi all another to the collection nearly done just few things to do

The Real thing!

Regards Jimski

Hi model fans, just wondering if anyone else on here is having trouble with the truckmodelworld website at all recently? I can’t seem to be able to get into the forum and was wondering if it is ‘down’ for maintenance or something similar, thanks in advance, harryvr6.

Harry, its not just you, TMW forums been down all weekend. Hopefully back soon.
Neil.