Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Bewick:

Buzzer:
Took the Boss out to luncheon today on the beach, well beside it as it were to peaky to sit outside today, took our own home cooked ham rolls and bought two steaming mugs of tea and a small portion of chips to accompany our rolls and jolly nice it was too. Loads of people out walking but well wrapped up. That little brick building aptly named “The Shack” is a veritable gold mine and I reckon she takes a fair old wad there on a good day but very reasonable prices as our tea & chips came to £2.80 so one cant complain at that. Dropped of the Boss on’t way home to walk the dog as there were too many other canines on the beach walk, home now just got to oil the spuds and parsnips ready to go into the oven with the Brisket for dinner later on, cheers Buzzer.

Is that the bonnet of your Moggy 1000 sticking out there Buzzer ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Dennis that was a G reg about 1969 and as clean as a whistle, my Auntie had a split screen one 850cc brand new early 50’s, I was sitting in the Bosses Pugget waiting patiently for my brew and it took a while as that little shack café is very busy, Buzzer.