Davies Int. Southampton. With photos (Part 1)

Buzzer:
Well of to Frome Market today but first we had to endure the sale of 200 odd Organic cattle and not much I was interested in to be fair and one lot I was after was a no show but I did manage to sell me Merc truck subject to the money going in to the bank and as I always say nought sold till you got the Wonga. Slight delay demonstrating the truck but still home in time for my meeting to get mesen farm assured, the fella did all the legwork all I had to do were some signatures, for those of you who don’t understand this it means I do things to a certain standard and could put £50 a head on the older cattle when they go so going to give it a shot, its the sign of the red tractor on the cattle passports that do it just got to find some alternative moo mover for the short term now, cheers Buzzer.

That was an expensive mistake,not securing the tractor properly ! :open_mouth:

The pic of the green scania looks very tidy. Out of intrest years ago alot of farmers used to use swap
bodies,so they had a cattle box and a flat bed body. Has that gone out of fashion Buzzer as always seemed
a good idea ■■