British road Services

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well Dennis Ive got her home from hospital, She is doing ok at present, Im looking to get away for a holiday shortley, Ive got all the gear Wheel chair, Leccy Buggy, Walkinsticks for two of course. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:., Regards Larry.

Howay Lawrence, Glad to hear that you are doing alright. Make sure you drive your leccy buggy in a safe manner.
Divnt do any racing or wheelies on it. Where I live there are a lot of buggies, mainly driven by old fogies, some
drive on the footpath, and others choose to drive on the road. Most of them wear dark clothing and can be unseen
by the type of mainly car drivers who tear arse along and don’t concentrate on reading the road ahead.

About 10 years ago, I was talking to James McMullan of McMullan Transport from Ballymoney, Co.Antrim when I
called in at their Wigan Depot one morning, and we happened to talk about “Hard To Spot” buggy drivers ahead,
James and I agreed that they ought to be more visible on the roadway. James then went on to say that he had
recently received 50 Sleeveless HiVis jackets for his drivers, costing only £2.00 each. I then asked him to get some
for me, so he phoned his supplier in Ballymoney, and asked for a further 20 to be sent here for me. My HiVis jackets
were put on one of James`s trailers that came over from Larne to Fleetwood that same night, and given to me the
following day. I handed most of them out to our local buggy drivers, some actually wear the jacket, and some have
it attached to the back of the seat. That was my good deed for the day, Just £40.00 for extra safety.

I saw a programme the other night about British people living in Benidorm, Spain, and I saw 1 old Gadgy on a 2 seater
buggy, with “Her Indoors” on the pillion, one of those would suit you and Mrs Dunbar. Cheers, Ray Smyth.