Crack on to macon the return

Dont forget guy’s the driver’s reunion is on again this year on Saturday 3rd December
at the normal venue if you need any info on this annual meet up give me a ring
Bob Cairns on 07768-696214 be there or be square :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

driver’s reunion 2009

289.JPG

driver’s reunion 2009

308.JPG

In memory of Barbara Cairns and Hillary Hunt who both passed away in September this year :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry about the picture quality took them from my computer file’s not from photo bucket
can’t seem to get them right any idea’s gang.

dreva:

forgot how to use me scanner :laughing: when i suss how to get them a decent size i will fill another 3 pages :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This motor looks very familiar to me. Was it driven by a bloke named Stuart by any chance? He was a big mate of Geordie Mick.

CRACK ON TO MACON:
Sorry about the picture quality took them from my computer file’s not from photo bucket

You need to get a new Scanner, you should pop down to Currys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

newmercman:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

You need to get a new Scanner, you should pop down to Currys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HAHAHAHA i take it you have read my facebook comment about my new scanner from curry’s :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

newmercman:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

HAHAHAHA i take it you have read my facebook comment about my new scanner from curry’s :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Yeah I did read between all the [zb]s and see you were having trouble, it’s your age mate, you need a 9yr old to sort it out for you :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

newmercman:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

get the granson to sort it out bob :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

bloxotrix:

dreva:

forgot how to use me scanner :laughing: when i suss how to get them a decent size i will fill another 3 pages :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This motor looks very familiar to me. Was it driven by a bloke named Stuart by any chance? He was a big mate of Geordie Mick.

me dad was called billy dont know what happened to it after me dad finished with the firm :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My mate Dusty Miller and his very nice 113 Scania

CRACK ON TO MACON:
In memory of Barbara Cairns and Hillary Hunt who both passed away in September this year :cry: :cry: :cry:

rip :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

CRACK ON TO MACON:
My mate Dusty Miller and his very nice 113 Scania

more bob please :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

just been through all 19 again pages what cracking pics and stories :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: always worth another look quality :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

CRACK ON TO MACON:

Bob Barbara Cairns and Hillary Hunt

more info please

and i,m sorry to miss another 1 this year

south ock 09</asouth ock 09<south ock 09/a>>

sorry i think me and photobucket have got problems

WELL CANT YOU DELETE THEM THEY LOOK ORRIBLE !!!

yeah come on toothpick get them pics up and sorted :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Hi again dreva long time since i posted photos also had a computer crash here in The Philippines maybe i need to open again, somewhere i still have the photos