I am looking for photo's from the company Frans Maas

This photo was taken in Russia, near Moscow. An ex American tractor.

Best regards, Bert

Bert Wolters:
10 years afther the big fire at Frans Maas Venlo the company had an new big fire by Frans Maas Waddinxveen on 13 may 2002.

Some weeks later thy start breaking up of the building and on the same place thy start rebuilding an new office and lager.

Regards, Bert Wolters

I fond on Youtube 2 films of this fire by Frans Maas Waddinxveen in 2002.

youtube.com/watch?v=aHHoUyNR … re=related

youtube.com/watch?v=_etHMo4R … ure=fvwrel

Best regards, Bert

Not only ex Frans Maas trailers you can find now in Russia or Ukarine. Here we have an ex Frans Maas Groningen DAF 95 400 ATI tractor stil on de road in Russia.

Best regards, Bert

This picture is one of the last serie Volvo FH 12 tractors of Frans Maas Groningen. This tractors came in 2004 in duty. Sold in 2007 to Russia and now stil working in the colours of Frans Maas Groningen near Moscow. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

© Alexey Benera, Russia

Best regards,

Here we have an ex American tractor for an Frans Maas trailer near Moscow in Russia.

© Alexey Benera, Russia

Best regards, Bert

Taken circa 1983 nr.Ashford,Kent. Think the driver had nipped off to the pub just the other side of the bridge! :unamused:

Hi Toolbox,

Good to see stil more old pictures from old trucks who workt for Frans Maas U.K. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Best regards, Bert

Found this one on another site.

191 4x2R DAF 1900 H552 163-26 040891 Frans Mass+.jpg

Hi Norfolktrucker, good that you fond this picture of the DAF on an Truckshow in the U.K. from 1991.
Next this DAF you see an DAF 800 topsleeper. Who can show an photo of this truck?

This picture is one taken in Moscow. An ex Belgium tractor with Frans Maas trailer. In the area of Moscow you see plenty of ex Frans Maas stuff driving.

© Alexey Benera, Russia

Best regards, Bert

This time an old photo of Company Foppe de Jong from Valtemond,N.L. He was Sub-Contracter for Frans Maas Rotterdam. Did plenty of work to Italia, for Somasi Transport back to the Netherlands in the 70’s. This company had 2 Volvo F89 motortrucks driving for Frans Maas.

Best regards, Bert

Get this photo yesterday. Taken this week between Sint Petersburg and Moscow. An oldy in colours of Frans Maas and stil going on.

© Euromat, U.K.

Best regards, Bert

Hello to all, Merry Christmas.

This time an truckunit from Frans Maas Romania.

Regards, Bert

Hello Guys,
Found my car on page 11 and thought to send an update and greetings from Sweden :slight_smile:
I have been driven this truck since 2006.

This happened to me 2007. I hit a lamppost in Kalmar, which result in new paint work and the text disappeared

This is the newest picture. I got the new Scania R-series DRL and visior lamp. Got 50W xenon lamp beside the DRL. The original head lamp have been replaced with clear head lamps.

BerraGson:
Hello Guys,
Found my car on page 11 and thought to send an update and greetings from Sweden :slight_smile:

Hi Guys, fist:Everyone an Cool, Fat, Healthy NEW YEAR 2012.

Hello BerraGson,

Good that you find this Forum and the trent about Frans Maas. I was driver by Frans Maas Groningen and
was plenty of times in Sweden for Frans Maas. That was before DSV take Frans Maas over. I belive you
are still pulling for DSV and have the name Frans Maas still on your truck?

I get this photo from someone in Sweden and it is also your truck on the way in Sweden.

Best regards, Bert

Bert Wolters:

BerraGson:
Hello Guys,

Hi Guys, fist:Everyone an Cool, Fat, Healthy NEW YEAR 2012.

Hello BerraGson,

Good that you find this Forum and the trent about Frans Maas. I was driver by Frans Maas Groningen and
was plenty of times in Sweden for Frans Maas. That was before DSV take Frans Maas over. I belive you
are still pulling for DSV and have the name Frans Maas still on your truck?

I get this photo from someone in Sweden and it is also your truck on the way in Sweden.

Best regards, Bert

Yes I’m still pulling for DSV and still got the Frans Maas text on the side. When I hit the lamppost it was supposed to the text on the side would be replaced with the DSV, or just be blue and retain Frans Maas globe as a memory. But it should cost a lot to do this so we decided to keep it but we will never put a text in the front.
As in earlier photo I got a black sign in front with my name “Berra Gson” which I replaced.
Many companies I came too started to talk english with me so I changed the text to “Limmared” with reflex, and they stopped talk english to me and friends easier saw me.
Of my boss three trucks there is just two left of this one. My mother crashed their truck 2009 and now they drive a black R500 without a backpacker.
This photo I remember :stuck_out_tongue: I found that motorcycle nice and saw the photographer on a bridge in south Sweden (outside Helsingborg I think). Really nice photo :slight_smile:
I really like my truck and hope to drive this as long as my boss keep it. Still trucking :slight_smile:

it’s a good looking truck. I saw it 2 years ago, somewhere north of Malmo, but I couldn’t get my camera in time to take a photo.

BerraGson:
Hello Guys,
Yes I’m still pulling for DSV and still got the Frans Maas text on the side. When I hit the lamppost
it was supposed to the text on the side would be replaced with the DSV, or just be blue and retain
Frans Maas globe as a memory. But it should cost a lot to do this so we decided to keep it but we
will never put a text in the front.
As in earlier photo I got a black sign in front with my name “Berra Gson” which I replaced.
Many companies I came too started to talk english with me so I changed the text to “Limmared”
with reflex, and they stopped talk english to me and friends easier saw me.
Of my boss three trucks there is just two left of this one. My mother crashed their truck 2009 and
now they drive a black R500 without a backpacker.
This photo I remember :stuck_out_tongue: I found that motorcycle nice and saw the photographer on a bridge in
south Sweden (outside Helsingborg I think). Really nice photo :slight_smile:
I really like my truck and hope to drive this as long as my boss keep it. Still trucking :slight_smile:

Hi BerrGson and Dieselcowboy,

It is indeed an nice looking truck and i hope you can still plenty of time to drive it. Make some
more photos of this truck. Mayby possible with an Frans Maas trailer behind the tractor and
place it here.
I think i now the place where that photo was taken. I belive it was between Helsingborg and
and where you go to the right till Stockholm on the motorway E4.

I have an photo taken by the terminal of Frans Maas Gotenborg, Transportgarten, on the backside where we change
the trailers.

Regards, Bert

Bert Wolters:

BerraGson:
Hello Guys,
Yes I’m still pulling for DSV and still got the Frans Maas text on the side. When I hit the lamppost
it was supposed to the text on the side would be replaced with the DSV, or just be blue and retain
Frans Maas globe as a memory. But it should cost a lot to do this so we decided to keep it but we
will never put a text in the front.
Many companies I came too started to talk english with me so I changed the text to “Limmared”
with reflex, and they stopped talk english to me and friends easier saw me.
Of my boss three trucks there is just two left of this one. My mother crashed their truck 2009 and
now they drive a black R500 without a backpacker.
This photo I remember :stuck_out_tongue: I found that motorcycle nice and saw the photographer on a bridge in
south Sweden (outside Helsingborg I think). Really nice photo :slight_smile:

Hi BerrGson and Dieselcowboy,

It is indeed an nice looking truck and i hope you can still plenty of time to drive it. Make some
more photos of this truck. Mayby possible with an Frans Maas trailer behind the tractor and
place it here.
I think i now the place where that photo was taken. I belive it was between Helsingborg and
and where you go to the right till Stockholm on the motorway E4.

I have an photo taken by the terminal of Frans Maas Gotenborg, Transportgarten, on the backside where we change
the trailers.

Regards, Bert

That must be before my time. I think it was when Mattias was driving. He quit few month before me.
Do you know when this photo was taken?

Hi BerrGson,

I belive it was in 2005 of 2006. In 2007 the lagers and the office was sold of rent to the Swedish Post.
DFDS/DSV had an new terminal and closed the terminal on the Transportgarten.

The DSV terminal at Gotenborg, Sweden.

Best regards, Bert

Oh yes. DSV, Tuve.
That’s where I park my beauty every Friday, and its a good place to stay at night.
The only thing is that you need to drive a few kilometers if you want to eat something.
Not as when it was “down town” on Frans Maas time, when you could walk.