GAY LAD = LB140

BATTLE BONES = F88

BLACK PANTHER = 142M

PINK PANTHER = LB111

SCARLET PIMPERNAL = LB111

THE CHIEF = LEYLAND ROADTRAIN

BLACK&YELLOW LB141 = DONT KNOW STAGE NAME

ANY MORE??

And the driver Rossi who drove gay lad - hard geezer from london.

any pics anyone :laughing:

vcxjdyhu.jpg

volvo runner:
is this the f88

chalkey:
GAY LAD = LB140

BATTLE BONES = F88

BLACK PANTHER = 142M

PINK PANTHER = LB111

SCARLET PIMPERNAL = LB111

THE CHIEF = LEYLAND ROADTRAIN

BLACK&YELLOW LB141 = DONT KNOW STAGE NAME

ANY MORE??

And the driver Rossi who drove gay lad - hard geezer from london.

any pics anyone :laughing:

sesdxcfd.jpg

They have a depot in Silvertown and run a fleet of Scania tippers.

Here’s one I found…

Piston broke:
Here’s one I found…

a374852c.jpg

volvo runner:

Piston broke:
Here’s one I found…

what a crying shame no one has rescued this & restored it instead of it just sitting & rotting away :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

cheers
gaz

volvo runner:

Piston broke:
Here’s one I found…

This one above is the one that was on Eastenders and was driven by Dot Cotton’s husband ‘Charlie Cotton’

The one above with the high roof is a different reg number,did it belong to Humpherys?

Battle Bones

Gay Lad

IMG_0001.jpg

flickr.com/x/t/0095009/photo … 214339512/

Ron Halls old TM which Bill ran for a while check out the Scania spoiler

NZ JAMIE:
This one above is the one that was on Eastenders and was driven by Dot Cotton’s husband ‘Charlie Cotton’

The one above with the high roof is a different reg number,did it belong to Humpherys?

I thought it was Mary’s dad that drove it??.

The one with the high roof did belong to Bill Jamie its got the Daf headlights and ladder and bottom bar and hauling ■■■ badge but I don’t think it’s the Pink panther

quite like the scania spoiler on tm think might put it on mine as got roof lining off at moment any one got a spare one about?

didnt andy a scots driver with a beard drive the black 142? and they put a fuller gearbox in it,or tried to,i used to see him in italy.

adr:
Gay Lad

$(KGrHqZHJCQFCU6uHR7KBQn9w-LKS!~~60_12.jpg

Stupot:
Black Panther

$T2eC16dHJGwE9n)yUsZOBQn9u4ZQTw~~60_12.jpg

The step frame on the back of the black 112 was owned by inter european freight service,s who,s yard then was in factory road silver town near Bill,s yard.They now run out of barking doing only uk palletways work.

I drove this in 1989 /1990 for Holt Drainage at Scrabster on the north coast of Scotland Used it on local tipper work and for moving plant He tried a bit of traction work but the new 13.6m trailers would have ripped the stacks off Not sure where it went when he sold it as I was working elsewhere then but Kennedy Transport in Aberdeen had one almost identical to it but a different colour and maybe a cherished reg number

adr:
Battle Bones

a few more photos of huphreys

935681_4692258559264_69627821_n.jpg