Coventry Companies

lolipop:

petemcevoy:
Hi. My dad has asked me to post here. He drove for Morton’s and Massey Ferguson in the 60’s and 70’s. He is an Irish chap called Peter McEvoy, he recognises some of the names mentioned in this thread and is interested in catching up. He has some pictures of the lorries he drove etc, I will scan them in next time I’m visiting him and post them here.

Cheers

Remember your Dad,he started on his own I think it was something to do with second hand tractors out Washwood Heath way somewhere

Hi lolipop. Thank you for your reply, sorry it took me so long, my dad was just talking about this again recently. He did go out on his own, in Westwood Heath, where I lived as a child. He has mentioned that before that he was at Masseys on Banner Lane, around 1965

My dad has asked me to try and track down some pictures of 7 massey ferguson 135s across a 40ft trailer. If anyone had anything like this he would really love to see them. He still has pictures he wants me to scan in to show, I will do so next time I visit.

Thanks again!

Pete