43 'ers

GVTS Kirkham today

[attachment=3]J173 YHH.jpg[/attachment

where was this taken mate rory holbrooks yard ■■. as thats my old girl parked at the side the daf

it was at forrest trucks and trailers think there at gloucster

thanks. ive looked again and it must be V568 EEX with the checker plate on the tank and the “a” missing from the name. how long ago was it taken ■■?

thanks again for the info

Just a 143 I had a few years ago… the 113 went just as well after feather diesel’s played with it.

taken a few weeks ago in pentons yard while waiting to load a couple of his finest having a rest :sunglasses:

colin tennant

just bought a 143 topline streamline anybody know who has owned it n599yrm beolnoged to hinchcliffe first then mark carruthers but after that a mystery till m a ponsonby had it can anybody fill gap has had 13 owners but still in good condition

got any pictures of it?

adr:
Now this is how a 143 should look!

Whatever happened to this company?? I remember them running a Merc aswell…

Geoffo:

adr:
Now this is how a 143 should look!

Whatever happened to this company?? I remember them running a Merc aswell…

sorry for the powerliner folks, just thought id put this up seen as geoffo mentioned it

hi all.

shot this yesterday on the medway truckstop near whitchurch, still working hard for her keep.

cheers
gaz

DSC05204a.JPG

Nice 143, Shot in Minishant.

GVTS KIRKHAM Today

nearly finished

My 23 year old 143 still working hard this was on way home from Dorset Steam fair

ainacs:
My 23 year old 143 still working hard this was on way home from Dorset Steam fair

superb . . . :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

cheers
gaz