PJK TRANSPORT

I did a stint back in the late ninetees for a guy from south wales driving a 6x2 fh12 lhd gobstopper(reg p3pjk)i wondered at the time where it had come from being a six wheeler lhd was a strange combo back then.it was two tone mettalic blue at the time but was impounded by customs at dover shortly after i finished.i wonder where it is these days???anyone know??

Hi Big reg fh520 ,Yeah there is your answer, well some of it.
The vehicle details for P3 PJK are:
Date of Liability 01 02 2010
Date of First Registration 01 08 1996
Year of Manufacture 1996
Cylinder Capacity (cc) 12130cc
CO2 Emissions Not Available
Fuel Type HEAVY OIL
Export Marker Yes
Vehicle Status Unlicensed
Vehicle Colour BLUE
Vehicle Type Approval Not Available

Big reg fh520:
I did a stint back in the late ninetees for a guy from south wales driving a 6x2 fh12 lhd gobstopper(reg p3pjk)i wondered at the time where it had come from being a six wheeler lhd was a strange combo back then.it was two tone mettalic blue at the time but was impounded by customs at dover shortly after i finished.i wonder where it is these days???anyone know??

Was that Darren & Gill by any chance from memory…

Any one know what Paul Durham is up to now have’nt seen him for years. We went to school together (privett in Gosport) last time I saw him was in Stubbington.

thatbrit:
Any one know what Paul Durham is up to now have’nt seen him for years. We went to school together (privett in Gosport) last time I saw him was in Stubbington.

Yes mate he is working for my two sons at Davies International Transport who have a thread on here. Regards John Davies ( Buzzby ) If you wish to contact him send me a PM and i will get his contact number for you.

Hi Guy’s Good to see all the gossip and pic been a long time. Any old pjk drivers around?
Paul Smith.

Nipper:

Steve Rogers:
Does anyone out there remember this company.?

Oh yes Steve :smiley: :sunglasses:
Worked there '93,'94,'95 and had a fantastic time with some great blokes. Was without doubt hard work and we used to “Gel” on with the rest and the best of em but no more than others :wink: . Were not cowboys :angry: and a very friendly helpful bunch :laughing:
Yeah, used to do McD’s all over Europe and plenty of running between countries.Here’s some of the names of that time, anyone remember em?
Chris Barton ( 500 Centurion, I.O.W)
Ian Burnham (I.O.W)
Joe (I.O.W)
Keith Mapson (Mappo & brother of Tony)
Paul Durham
Paul Smith
Geordie Billy (later Thorburns)
Mike Hinton
Les Gibbs
Steve Coffin
Alan & Ian Marsh
Mark Delegano (then office and Euro Market Frieght)
and of course, how can you forget… Steve “The Vest
What about subbies Henry & Mary ?(HMC)

This, as you may see is my 1st post. Just found the website and very happy to see a thread for PJK. Will try and post some piccies up of the vehicles.
Aaahh, the good times :slight_smile:[/b]

DeeKay:

jessicas dad:
good job im not holding my breath. :confused:

You can stop holding now. As promised a while ago… :blush: :wink:

Mine in France

Mine @ Korinth Canal

Joe Morgan in Paris

Me and Walter @ Miguels

Paul Durham @ Cabbage Patch

Hi Guy’s just saw these pics tow of my old trucks, F984 RDL and the beast J2 PJK memories. PS

Paul Smith @ Cabbage Patch

Chris Barton, 500 Centurion @ DC Madrid

Me @ DC Madrid

Adrian ? @ Madrid ( EMF number plate…Euro Market Freight)

4 of us @ Castets homeward bound

@ Susa on way home with my Pops. How long is that trailer■■?

Henry and Mary @ DC Madrid

Reader:
Hey Stevie Boy

Hows it goin matey what you up to these days, are you still driving. :question: :question: :question:

BRegards Reader :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Hey Reader hows you? hope your doing better than the Liverpool? All the best matey Paul S

Buzzer:

thatbrit:

Yes mate he is working for my two sons at Davies International Transport who have a thread on here. Regards John Davies ( Buzzby ) If you wish to contact him send me a PM and i will get his contact number for you.

Hi Buzzer Good to hear you about hope alls well, I here Boys are doing well. Please give Paul Durham my regards. Paul Smith.

Hello Guy’s fond memories.

pauljohnsmith1960:

Buzzer:

thatbrit:

Hi Buzzer Good to hear you about hope alls well, I here Boys are doing well. Please give Paul Durham my regards. Paul Smith.

Does anyone out there remember this company they used to run out of portsmouth to spain on the macdonalds contract.?

Did they have FH’s and Scanias with fridges with a map of Europe on the side in green? Nice looking set up, i remember being told they were cowboys, as everything they did was flat out with no limiters, poor wages etc. And whenever i saw them they were stamping on.

:open_mouth: Ah theres a blast from the past. Used to run down Spain a lot with them. Great bunch of lads. Always first to stop if you had a problem despite the fact they used to “stamp on” :laughing: . Had FH left ■■■■■■ gobstoppers mostly and before that Left ■■■■■■ Scannys. He also had some DAF SSCs before he went under. Gaffers name was if I remember correctly Paul J Kingsley (or something like that) :blush: Trying to rack the brains for a few driver names but no luck so far (Well I just woke up) :laughing: :wink:

Might have a pic or 2 somewhere to scan in from a hell of a weekend on the booze in a small village south of Murcia waiting to load at a pack house :wink:

mm. you must have run with em to sunbilla or freds when you where on for roger(no tax transport lol)good bunch of lads. i can remember soap on a rope and gordon the moron and dereck cant think of anymore myself yet

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Oh yeah cheers Bri that rocked the old memory :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cherbourg - Sunbilla a nice steady 9 hour day :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

if you don’t book on till “St Malo” otherwise known as the Total at Romesay :wink:

i prefered the shell at rennes myself :wink:

:open_mouth: Found this about P J K European LTD

well that’s one in the eye :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

Just read that link MM, at the very bottom of that post there is a link to the next and previous page…one is for Alan Knight transport, isnt that who The Bear drives for, been doing Portugal as well!!

Doesnt seem to think very highly of him though!!! :wink: :wink: (Alan Knight that is, not The Bear!! :smiley: )

Anyone know Mark Taylor, used to work for PJK European■■?