Something to look forward to in September!

Many shows and events with Vintage Vehicles have sadly had to be postponed this year, in September, though, The Solway Vehicle Enthusiasts Club is holding it’s annual event which was cancelled in April
Free Entry for everyone including vehicles. If you have a Vintage Vehicle bring it along and display your Pride & Joy!
The Club raises funds for many worthy charities and causes in Dumfries & Galloway, please support the event if you can.
Food is available in the Cafe.

Vehicles from previous events:-

attachment=2]100_5089.JPG[/attachment]

Alex

Hello Dennis! How goes it?
Allison and I will be at the show in September, if you are doing nothing, why not come up and have some criack as you did before.

Mike did a great job with the Atki and your legend lives on.
Take Care
Alex

Most of the shows have been cancelled here too, Locomotion near Paris which I was looking forward to for one…
I was coming over to do the Pennine Run with Monty In his S36, sadly that’ll have to wait until next year… :cry:

Looking through the local paper today, there is an old vehicle rally near us in a couple of weeks that was cancelled in May…its a mix of cars, lorries, and tractors…so all is not lost this year in rural France… :wink: