Pete - recognition at last!

windrush:

rigsby:

windrush:
I see that Dan has bought himself a curtainsider now Rof, that’s another former student of yours that has abandoned R&S in favour of an easy life so no refresher course from you for Dan now. :unamused: You have to admit that your previous ‘scams’ for a steady income are vanishing rapidly, line dancing is so ‘yesterday’ so have you any more back-up plans formulating under that toupee of yours? :laughing:

Pete.

He’ll not starve Pete , what with the cider output and produce sales from t’allotment he gets by . Of course if all else fails he can always decamp down to t’sprogs and empty the fridge again .

Well looking at those pics Dave Rof is either wearing a shirt several sizes too large or it’s struggling to cover a rather overfilled stock of grub? :confused: Maybe he was heading into hybernation down in the Forest and needed a good supply in store, whatever the reason he didn’t appear to be needing a food bank at anytime in the near future? :laughing:
Rumbled again! I have to admit that under that colourful frock- sorry, “shirt”- My old butty Ade helped me to stuff a sheep that had inadvertently fallen under the wheels on the way to the event. It was starting to make it’s presence felt in the back of the van when I returned North a few weeks later. Still, the good people of Macclesfield have no idea just what mutton sausages are supposed to taste like. Onwards and upwards from one opportunity to another!
By the way, I still have a decent supply of maggots in’t fridge if any of you go fishing. Make me an offer!

Pete.