drawings

here are some of my drawings that may interest you guys, normally do one every couple of weeks while I am away in truck.

They are brilliant i used to draw the same when i was younger, maybe ought to drag them out and scan them sometime.

Brilliant, excellent detail.
Oily

Wow! I like those very much! Thank you for sharing them

Good work :smiley: .

Have a look at bma_finland’s thread- it’s superb.

Your talents are wasted driving trucks! Well done sir.

Not quite up to the scratch of Wirral Petes brilliant sketches, but here are some i did when i was young, started drawing from about 13 year old as a wagon daft kid until probably 18 when i then found work ,women, drink !!!
First two i actually framed for my study.

One for Chris 240 Gardner.

jshepguis:
Not quite up to the scratch of Wirral Petes brilliant sketches, but here are some i did when i was young, started drawing from about 13 year old as a wagon daft kid until probably 18 when i then found work ,women, drink !!!
First two i actually framed for my study.

One for Chris 240 Gardner.

These are excellent, and thank you very much for that!! :slight_smile:

Brilliant pics chaps,more please ! :smiley:

I always love to see truck art posted on this forum. The above two artists are clearly talented. Bring it on chaps! And well done! :sunglasses:

Hi jshepguis, a try at bringing out the detail, the symmetry is spot on, a rare talent you have.
Oily

jshepguis P1020246.JPG

jshepguis P1020245.JPG

jshepguis P1020244.JPG

jshepguis P1020243.JPG

jshepguis P1020242.JPG

wirralpete:
here are some of my drawings that may interest you guys, normally do one every couple of weeks while I am away in truck.

Very clever Wirralpete,some excellent drawings there,a definite skill to behold.

David

put i my 2 peneth

A couple more drawings and you will start to see a running theme as the telephone number was our home number and obviously i was going to have a fleet of wagons.

And one for Robert this must have been a very early drawing as it is drawn on school lined notebook paper, before i managed to obtain a proper sketch book!

jshepguis:
A couple more drawings and you will start to see a running theme as the telephone number was our home number and obviously i was going to have a fleet of wagons.

And one for Robert this must have been a very early drawing as it is drawn on school lined notebook paper, before i managed to obtain a proper sketch book!

Very good indeed Jshepguis! I’ll pop the European on the appropriate thread. KDM 460N had been an ERF demonstrator and was famous for having participated in the first Truck magazine Euro Test. Have you any idea who operated it when you drew this picture?

EDIT: jshepguis has kindly answered it on another thread. It’s ‘no’! :wink:

Brilliant drawings .The Sed Atki tanker of J L Randall of Heysham by jshepguis especially as this company was taken over by the firm i worked for which was J L Townson Tankers of Oldham and i moved to Heysham to run the workshop.We were eventually taken over by Sadler Transport of Thornaby and i then became depot manager.This is the motor in question when it was new bought by Townsons and painted in Randall livery. Keep them drawing coming they are superb.

Some more drawings this time a selection of DAF’s.