Pickthalls

Hello,

Not sure if you lovely bunch would be able to help. My Granda has Dementia and is really struggling with the lockdown at the present time, totally out of his routine. He used to drive lorries for Pickthalls for years and I would love to send over some old photos of the lorries for him to look at if possible. Would any of you have any photos of them please ? His name is Tommy Blackwell, just incase any of you might’ve worked with him in the past !

Thank you in advance.
Claire x

GrandaBox:
Hello,

Not sure if you lovely bunch would be able to help. My Granda has Dementia and is really struggling with the lockdown at the present time, totally out of his routine. He used to drive lorries for Pickthalls for years and I would love to send over some old photos of the lorries for him to look at if possible. Would any of you have any photos of them please ? His name is Tommy Blackwell, just incase any of you might’ve worked with him in the past !

Thank you in advance.
Claire x

Hi Claire,

In order to give your Granda the best possible chance of getting some helpful photos, I’ve copied your post into the TN Transport Photo Forum, so now he has two shots at getting the photos that may help him.

Your other source is here:

I hope this helps.

Thank you dieseldave, thanks for the quick reply !!

GrandaBox:
Thank you dieseldave, thanks for the quick reply !!

Thanks Claire, you now have two chances to get the pics you need.

This topic in this forum might also get you some reminiscence info to discuss, I hope so!! :smiley: