Happy Xmas Carryfast

Dear CF - We all take the ■■■■ out of you - but we all sympathise with you - so Happy Xmas

I can’t imagine how sad it must have been for you every time you tried to swap your dustcart for a European run in a Scania 140 only to be offered a test run in a Day Cab Atki - when everyone else and his dog was running to Europe & the Middle East with no prior experience apart from an Eton Education

There is help at hand though http://whatsoninmytown.com/leatherhead/tags/lonely-isolated.

I don’t know if there is any truth whatsoever in the rumour but I heard that “CF” is going to be appointed a Senior Mod on TNUK ! So that’s why I’ve been keeping my head down lately because if you believe that little weasel Bercow was biased you aint seen nothing yet if “CF” gets his “germans” on the TN levers of power ! “CF” has a black list and he has checked it twice ! So if the rumour has “legs” some of you’s Lads will get an “early bath” in January :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: When “CF” sent me his Festive PM ( as he always does!) he give me the nod and a wink that I am safe ! :sunglasses: :smiley: Cheers Bewick.

whisperingsmith:
Dear CF - We all take the ■■■■ out of you - but we all sympathise with you - so Happy Xmas

I can’t imagine how sad it must have been for you every time you tried to swap your dustcart for a European run in a Scania 140 only to be offered a test run in a Day Cab Atki - when everyone else and his dog was running to Europe & the Middle East with no prior experience apart from an Eton Education

There is help at hand though http://whatsoninmytown.com/leatherhead/tags/lonely-isolated.

I’m afraid that help won’t be coming, at least not from Age Concern - they merged with Help the aged in 2009 to form Age UK. I thought you would have known that…

Happy New Year CF - you bring thought and provocation to an unbelievable level. Keep it up!! Lang may yer lum reek - as we say north of the border. Jim.

fodenway:

whisperingsmith:

I’m afraid that help won’t be coming, at least not from Age Concern - they merged with Help the aged in 2009 to form Age UK. I thought you would have known that…

Parts of Age Concern merged with Help the Aged in 2009 to form Age UK. Certain areas of Age Concern which did not merge were ‘formed’ into separate organisations. I am a volunteer for Age Concern - Lancashire. Age Concern - Mole Valley is a similar organisation to the Lancashire one.

PS - Hope CF is having a good Xmas.

Bewick:
I don’t know if there is any truth whatsoever in the rumour but I heard that “CF” is going to be appointed a Senior Mod on TNUK ! So that’s why I’ve been keeping my head down lately because if you believe that little weasel Bercow was biased you aint seen nothing yet if “CF” gets his “germans” on the TN levers of power ! “CF” has a black list and he has checked it twice ! So if the rumour has “legs” some of you’s Lads will get an “early bath” in January :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: When “CF” sent me his Festive PM ( as he always does!) he give me the nod and a wink that I am safe ! :sunglasses: :smiley: Cheers Bewick.

ffs, I thought bullying stopped when you left school, obviously not… grow up … :unamused: :exclamation:

Bewick:

Well to be honest Dennis I have often thought that CF and yourself were probably one and the same person so of course you would be safe? :confused: :wink:

Pete.

TROOPER2:

fodenway:

whisperingsmith:

Parts of Age Concern merged with Help the Aged in 2009 to form Age UK. Certain areas of Age Concern which did not merge were ‘formed’ into separate organisations. I am a volunteer for Age Concern - Lancashire. Age Concern - Mole Valley is a similar organisation to the Lancashire one.

PS - Hope CF is having a good Xmas.

I stand corrected - I volunteer for Age UK Barnsley, which is part of, but operates independently of, Age UK (national)- both organisations having shops in town.

Bewick:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Bewick:
I don’t know if there is any truth whatsoever in the rumour but I heard that “CF” is going to be appointed a Senior Mod on TNUK ! :sunglasses: :smiley: Cheers Bewick.

Now then Dennis…

TN has a forum rule about rumours, but I’ll happily let this one remain because it’s as far wide of reality as most of what Carryfast writes and therefore probably won’t be taken seriously by anybody anyway. :open_mouth:

:bulb: Carryfast is a Senior <something>, but nobody’s quite sure what it is. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everybody. :smiley:

Carryfast:

Bewick:

:open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Hiya “CF” I trust you have had a great Christmas and managed to avoid getting a black eye last Friday in Wetherspoons ! Anyway I will wish you and yours A Very Happy 2020 and I will look forward to your many, and most informative, posts throughout the coming year ! Regards Dennis.

dieseldave:

Bewick:
I don’t know if there is any truth whatsoever in the rumour but I heard that “CF” is going to be appointed a Senior Mod on TNUK ! :sunglasses: :smiley: Cheers Bewick.

Now then Dennis…

TN has a forum rule about rumours, but I’ll happily let this one remain because it’s as far wide of reality as most of what Carryfast writes and therefore probably won’t be taken seriously by anybody anyway. :open_mouth:

:bulb: Carryfast is a Senior <something>, but nobody’s quite sure what it is. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well “DD” Jeremy became leader of the Labour Party against all the odds so who knows !! :wink: :laughing: If I was you I would be checking that my CV was current :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Anyway I will wish you all at TNUK All the Best for 2020 and I will look forward to many hours of both informative, and often not very informative posts, but always a great craic !!! :smiley: :wink: Regards Dennis.

Bewick:

dieseldave:

Bewick:

Now then Dennis…

Well “DD” Jeremy became leader of the Labour Party against all the odds so who knows !! :wink: :laughing: If I was you I would be checking that my CV was current :wink: :laughing: :laughing: Anyway I will wish you all at TNUK All the Best for 2020 and I will look forward to many hours of both informative, and often not very informative posts, but always a great craic !!! :smiley: :wink: Regards Dennis.

Now there’s a thought… Carryfast and Jeremy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m anything but political, but I think there’s more than a passing similarity in those two in that both have a tendency to doggedly stick to something that only they believe, even though the rest of the world can see that actual reality is quite different.

Carryfastism ( = indiscriminate spouting of randomly made-up nonsense from fairyland) is still alive and well, but hopefully the Carryfastist leadership heeds that those tactics have been dealt a recent body blow by the electorate. :smiley:

dieseldave:

Bewick:

dieseldave:

Bewick:

Now then Dennis…

Now there’s a thought… Carryfast and Jeremy. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’m anything but political, but I think there’s more than a passing similarity in those two in that both have a tendency to doggedly stick to something that only they believe, even though the rest of the world can see that actual reality is quite different.

Carryfastism ( = indiscriminate spouting of randomly made-up nonsense from fairyland) is still alive and well, but hopefully the Carryfastist leadership heeds that those tactics have been dealt a recent body blow by the electorate. :smiley:

Like Blair Corbyn’s debacle will prove to be a classic case of what happens when you chuck the Labour baby out with the Banker and Bolshevik bathwater.( We get Thatcherism back ) ( don’t expect to be out of the EU any time soon under that regime ).While under my utopia AEC would have made the MX13 long before Paccar/DAF did it and put into a worthy competitor to the DAF 2800 and we’d have had something along the lines of the Scandinavian road transport and truck manufacturing industries,( as opposed to virtually Irish :smiling_imp: :laughing: ) , with the bonus of it being able to use red diesel.What’s not to like. :smiley: :wink:

I saw dd’s signature on the thread, and thought we were getting some gentle admonishment for picking on CF, but no- even worse, we are being treated to an endorsement of another four years of enslavement to the Tory beast! I’m with Geoffrey on this one. It is definitely a conspiracy, somehow. :smiley:

m.a.n rules:

Bewick:

ffs, I thought bullying stopped when you left school, obviously not… grow up … :unamused: :exclamation:

I do believe I detect a sense of humour blockage oh dear !