North East drivers reunion. Autumn 2019

I’ve been asked to post a date for the “bash”, Saturday 21st Sept. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, 1400 onwards. Everyone welcome. Regards Kev.

kevmac47:
I’ve been asked to post a date for the “bash”, Saturday 21st Sept. The usual venue, Newcastle Labour Club, 1400 onwards. Everyone welcome. Regards Kev.

Thanks Kev, I will tell the lads etc, Im Looking forward to it as Im sure you are, See you there, Regards Larry.

Should be free so should be there

animal:
Should be free so should be there

Hi Ange, That would be great if you could make it, I do hope you are keeping well & still like the good old Single Malts :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , See you there , Regards Larry.X

Well Ive just found out that The Toon are playing at home,On the 21st So I doubt wether I will go because The Labour club will be packed with toon army lads, So I dont think there will be any room for the drivers do, So perhaps the organiser can change the date of this good old drivers getogether, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Well Ive just found out that The Toon are playing at home,On the 21st So I doubt wether I will go because The Labour club will be packed with toon army lads, So I dont think there will be any room for the drivers do, So perhaps the organiser can change the date of this good old drivers getogether, Regards Larry.

Who are The Toon playing on the 21st Larry------- The Black cats ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Who are The Toon playing on the 21st Larry------- The Black cats ? Cheers Dennis.

The Black Cats Dennis, Ive never heard of them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The Toon are playing Brighton, Ive just spoke to Kev & he is going to contact the orginiser & inform him of the situation, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

The Black Cats Dennis, Ive never heard of them :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: The Toon are playing Brighton, Ive just spoke to Kev & he is going to contact the orginiser & inform him of the situation, Regards Larry.

:unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Born a Makem always a Makem ! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

:unamused: :unamused: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: Born a Makem always a Makem ! Cheers Dennis.

The Black cats are in the third division are they not then Mickey Mouse league or nothing league it don’t count

Hi Ang, Kev is trying to get the 21st of Sept venue date changed , As the toon are at home to Brighton that day, Im sure he will sort it out Etc, Hope you are keeping well my friend, Regards Larry X.

Lawrence Dunbar:
Hi Ang, Kev is trying to get the 21st of Sept venue date changed , As the toon are at home to Brighton that day, Im sure he will sort it out Etc, Hope you are keeping well my friend, Regards Larry X.

Roller coaster of a week Started off ok on Sunday but the most wonderful man who was intelligent bright gifted full of life & wit a real hero left this world on Monday after a sort but brave fight a charming well mannered man my uncle

30/09/19 - 5/08/19 sleep tight

Older then the Tyne bridge lived through 4 monarch

Was chased out of France over 70 miles commandeered the King of Belgiums boat to get out joined the RAF was taught to fly became Warrant Officer part of the reason we have freedom today never a day off sick never out of work

On Tuesday we will say goodbye

My condolences Ang, that was a nice tribute you gave him, RIP.

Well done Ang , Regards Larry.x

Has the date been changed or is it his Saturday

animal:
Has the date been changed or is it his Saturday

Hi Ang, It is still Sat, So I will be attending as usual with my mate Jimmy, See you there, Regards Larry.

Here are a few pics from yesterday. Good “craic” as usual.

IMG_20190922_075000.jpg
IMG_20190922_074901.jpg
IMG_20190922_074459.jpg

A few more.
IMG_20190922_074708.jpg
IMG_20190922_074756.jpg
IMG_20190922_074337.jpg

Good morning Kevin
Great set of photos but you missed yourself off.
Looking forward to see you in two weeks
All the best
crowbar

Great photos Kev, As Crowbar says not one of you, Never mind I will bring my camera to the next one and make sure your on , Not the best of turnouts But It was a good afternoon, Regards Larry.