Ay up Dean! We ain't half missed you

Making up for missed time Dean? I hope you’ve got a sick note off your mum! Cheers Coomsey

You beat me to it coomsey I hope you’re keeping well Dean [emoji1303]

coomsey:
Making up for missed time Dean? I hope you’ve got a sick note off your mum! Cheers Coomsey

Your a cheeky bugger Coomsey ! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

yes dean I echo the above comments, keep the excellent work up. thanks…

DEANB:

coomsey:

:smiley:

coomsey:

DEANB:

coomsey:

:smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Aye,welcome back Dean.

Hope you’re planning on catching up, Dean. If you think you’re getting paid for skyving off doing unimportant other duties you can think again! And none of us remember seeing your application for leave- seems like a case for a final written warning. Pull yer socks up, lad! :wink:

Retired Old ■■■■:
Hope you’re planning on catching up, Dean. If you think you’re getting paid for skyving off doing unimportant other duties you can think again! And none of us remember seeing your application for leave- seems like a case for a final written warning. Pull yer socks up, lad! :wink:

He’s like most of the young uns on here R O F thinking they can come n go when they fancy! We’ll fettle em mind!!

They’ve got a lot of learning to do, Coomsey. I’ve been retired nine years and I’ve not learned everything yet!

Retired Old ■■■■:
They’ve got a lot of learning to do, Coomsey. I’ve been retired nine years and I’ve not learned everything yet!

Too true!
I remember my first piece of H n S advice day one on a building site " Watch what the f*** you’re doing !!!" :smiley:

We’re all still pineing for you

Glad to see you back :smiley: cheers Ray

robthedog:
We’re all still pineing for you

Hey Dean ,really missing your S Wales input ,really hope that you two guys are safe and well , MT

Pleased to see you back Dean,it’s been miserable on here since your “exit”!

David

5thwheel:
Pleased to see you back Dean,it’s been miserable on here since your “exit”!

David

Would you offer the same placentation’s if “CF” had left TNUK ? :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Hi all,I have pm dean,I was also told by jakey on removals thread dean’s uncle has passed away so condolences to his family and hope he getting through it

Welcome back chap!!

And you’ve swept back in like a mythic uncle from the south seas laden with bootie and largesse to scatter among our dreary threads! I love a dramatic entrance. Well done!