Anyone going to the AEC gathering

Is anyone going to the annual AEC Gathering at Newark this weekend?

yes Steve Richerson is taking 1ERF 1ATKI and 1GUY all with 240 PERCYS IN :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

A Guy with a 240 Percy in, I do hope Bewick attends this gathering, :question: :laughing: , Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:
A Guy with a 240 Percy in, I do hope Bewick attends this gathering, :question: :laughing: , Regards Larry.[/quote
Now then wor Larry divent ye get swept alang with all this Guy 240LXB rubbish. I will agree with the ATKI and ERF being authentic 8LXB units 'cause I’ve run both of them in my time but the BIG J Na! Mate it will be a “Transplant” ! Anyway, when is this AEC Show taking place ? This weekend ?.
Are you attending ? Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
A Guy with a 240 Percy in, I do hope Bewick attends this gathering, :question: :laughing: , Regards Larry.
[/quote
Now then wor Larry divent ye get swept alang with all this Guy 240LXB rubbish. I will agree with the ATKI and ERF being authentic 8LXB units 'cause I’ve run both of them in my time but the BIG J Na! Mate it will be a “Transplant” ! Anyway, when is this AEC Show taking place ? This weekend ?.

No Dennis Ive too much going on at the moment, Looking after my good lady, Gardening, Painting, Forklift driving 3 half days a week, And of course savouring my fave Malts, Hope you and your good Lady are keeping well, Regards Larry.

Laurence
Hope you have the necessary permits and done all the H&S courses for the forklift driving.

Tyneside

tyneside:
Laurence
Hope you have the necessary permits and done all the H&S courses for the forklift driving.

Tyneside

I have indeed my friend, Regards Larry.

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
[/quote

No Dennis Ive too much going on at the moment, Looking after my good lady, Gardening, Painting, Forklift driving 3 half days a week, And of course savouring my fave Malts, Hope you and your good Lady are keeping well, Regards Larry.

Ah reckon you will need a “ticket” for Gardening and Painting Larry! I would let you on one of my FLT’s Mate without this H & S BS ticket ! Common sense is all that is required eh and you have plenty of that Mate! Cheers Dennis.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
[/quote

Ah reckon you will need a “ticket” for Gardening and Painting Larry! I would let you on one of my FLT’s Mate without this H & S BS ticket ! Common sense is all that is required eh and you have plenty of that Mate! Cheers Dennis.

Thank you Dennis, I have all the goodies for what I need to do, But Im going to retire, My good lady takes a lot of my time and of course she is worth it after being together 60 odd years, Our Grandson Richard AKA As golden boy in Grandmas views, He will be 29 in June served in the RAF, Im giving him the MGB GT British racing colour for his birthday. It would go to him when I pop me clogs anyway, So I thought let him have it now & I can see him enjoying driving it, Regards Larry.

Bewick:

Lawrence Dunbar:
[/quote

It’s an annual event Dennis held at the showground in Newark over 2 days saturday and sunday
25/26 May. REVS the ERF Club and the Scammell club are also there plus many other makes too .There were Atkis to Volvos last year