North American

Who, what where■■?

What did they do, Where did they go? Where are they now?

I have seen 2 trailers this week in their livery, 1 in France in a field and one in Holland in a field :confused:

malc they could either be old airfreight trailers north american airlines or there north american van lines removals storage etc if you look at www.hankstruckpictures.com youll find some american van lines motors on there to see if there the same as the one you saw
cheers carl :laughing:

Seems like they’re out to corner the European field market, Malc. :laughing:
Thought at first they were hooked up with Pickford’s but now I realise that’s Allied Van Lines.

Those two ‘Overnite While You Sleep’ books look interesting Carl, don’t think I can justify $22 plus postage though :cry: .

Salut, David.

go for it david, you only come round this way once! :smiley: unless it’ll skin yer out of course! ive just parted with 26 quid for a very big (nearly 600 pages) on ■■■■■■■ diesel from canada. the postage is 21 quid of it, the books only £5.50! :laughing: actually thats a baragin, some of the sellers wanted between 19 and 40 quid for the book alone! to put it into context, i ■■■■■■ nearly 20 quid up the wall friday night, but i enjoyed it!

I can recommend the ‘Loaded and Rollin’ DVD.

It’s about dromedary outfits used all around the world. Some weird looking wagons but it’s very good.